A Little Fun With Cinematics

Oboe Shoes

gallery_2288_186_1091285.png

This is a Simple one. Just swapped Rocket Racer and Veronica Voltage's models.

If you look, you can they're still using their original animations. As far as i know, swapping the animations to a different model will cause the game to crash. But hey, this means you could replace Rocket Racer with King Kahuka doing his victory dance. Ook ak ook ook.

JrMasterModelBuilder

So Veronica is better than Rocket O_O

Definitely! It took me years before I was able to beat all her time records when I was younger.

• 7 months later...

If you look, you can they're still using their original animations. As far as i know, swapping the animations to a different model will cause the game to crash. (But hey, this means you could replace Rocket Racer with King Kahuka doing his victory dance. Ook ak ook ook.

Each (animated) model has ADB (animation) GDB (geometry) and SDB (skeleton). If the A/G/S use differing numbers of bones, the game will crash. RR and VV use identical skeletons.

Ah, I'll try messing with tihs again sometime. I was just kinda swapping files around haphazardly, seeing if anything happened, so it's quite possible I screwed something up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
krawlingable

Haha, I did this and they're so stiff.

Eh? What do you mean?

I swapped their respective A/G/S db's and they were just stuck in one position. It was pretty freaky.

• 1 month later...

So Veronica is better than Rocket O_O

Definitely! It took me years before I was able to beat all her time records when I was younger.

yes, she is muuuuuuuuch better, but not good enough for me :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.