Team Fortress 2

TheEPICtrainrider

TheEPICtrainrider

There was an old topic, but it was old and dusty so WAD it let's just make a new one.

Rules: Because yes.

You may:

Post Links to Replays!

Ask for friend requests!

Talk about Team Fortress 2!

Supply server links, so long as they abide by the forum rules

Talk about how TF2 was better before F2P, Mann Co, and hats.

Brag about your kill-death while you've never capped a point in your life!

Ask if somebody has a certain item you need/ if they want an item!

You may NOT:

Ask for free items/donations.

Spam advertisements on what items your selling.

This is not a trade server. Keep trading discussion to a minumum. ]

And now that business is out of the way, how about dem Deus Ex items huh? Engie got some new weapons now.

131403388235.gif

Your face when:

http://www.mlptf2mods.com/

Most of the skins I'd never ever use ever.

But there are some superifficly great ones to be found!

"Various Pony Wall Signs/Details" is a very nice one.

Well some of it is, small subtle ponies are the best ponies.

I don't need a pink pistol or green grenades.

Another personal favorite of mine is the "Spike Hat".

Spikey wikey is so adorable don'tcha think? (No seriously, read my posts as pinkie pie, makes them less weird.)

So yeah, I have a knack to pony up anything, even tf2.

I've been working on a couple pony skins of my own

Those will be for my own personal use of course.

I stopped playing this game after I got a triple-sniper spree on 3 heavy's, then the game crashed just as it ended and my stats didn't save. Bloody TF2.

I still play it, I haven't got any of the new engie weapons yet but I don't really need them - The Gunslinger works fine for me on most maps.

Still need to master the spy.

QUICK POST YOUR LOAD-OUTS!

Battle Medic of the Future: He heals AND fights! How about that huh?

tf2Medic.png?t=1312741576

Electro Farmer: Not to be confused with the Electro Gypsy.

tf2Engie.png?t=1312741552

Pop-Culture Nightmare: Ponies, Red-Faction, Grordbort's... What the hell is wrong with you?

tf2Pyro.png?t=1312741600

Speedy Legs: Run run run run JUMP! Run run run run JUMP!

tf2Scoot.png?t=1312741621

Major Tom's Pissed Brother: His circuit is dead and he's out for revenge.

tf2Solly.png?t=1312741643

The Hapless Animator: Why doesnt anybody look at my work? WHY!? *Crying*

tf2Spy.png?t=1312741666

Bad Cop: Good cop? If I said there would be a good cop I'd have punched you in the face less.

tf2Heavy.png?t=1312741688

The *Other* Immortal Scotsman: There can only be... two.

tf2Demo.png?t=1312741707

My loadouts:

Scout - Used to generally annoy the other team and conduct raids deep behind enemy lines:

2011-08-23_00001.jpg

Soldier - Used mainly as offense and for anti-sentry duties:

2011-08-23_00002.jpg

Pyro - used as an outrigger to prevent the other team from bringing their full force against us:

2011-08-23_00003.jpg

Demomanknight - used to tie up the enemy team and for indirect suppressing fire:

2011-08-23_00004.jpg

Heavy - Used when it would take too long to set up a more durable defense in support of engineers:

2011-08-23_00005.jpg

Only class that doesn't have the Humanitarian's Hichibaki and License to Maim

Engineer - My main class:

2011-08-23_00006.jpg

Medic - Hybrid Combat/Support Medic used to both heal and support the main advance:

2011-08-23_00007.jpg

Sniper - Used to take out key targets like heavy-medic combos:

2011-08-23_00008.jpg

Spy - Used when the Sniper would be ineffective for the same role:

2011-08-23_00009.jpg

@Katatonic Claidheamh Mor without a shield? You realize with that you're down 25 health for nothing. As for the Vita-Saw on a combat medic, Ubersaw would just be better in general, or the Amputator for front line support.

@Katatonic Claidheamh Mor without a shield? You realize with that you're down 25 health for nothing. As for the Vita-Saw on a combat medic, Ubersaw would just be better in general, or the Amputator for front line support.

The vita saw is cool man, I heal and fight. I can't stand the Ubersaw's slower hitting speed.

I've been playing medic since before hats existed, since before items. Oh and that Blut I have was received on the very first day they implemented items into the game. I'll never trade it away! NEVER!

I rarely ever play demo, I just like the sword.

The vita saw is cool man, I heal and fight. I can't stand the Ubersaw's slower hitting speed.

I've been playing medic since before hats existed, since before items. Oh and that Blut I have was received on the very first day they implemented items into the game. I'll never trade it away! NEVER!

I rarely ever play demo, I just like the sword.

It's understandable, on average the Ubersaw is more effective but the rate of fire is a bit low, and the Cladheamh Mor does look awesome (a good time to note that most items in TF2 are just for looks).

The Holy Mackerel seems to have a placebo effect on its rate of fire even though it's just a re-skin of the bat, though...

TheEPICtrainrider

Why do I feel like I'm the only one here who has pyro as their main class?

Heat n' Sting FTW:

2011082300001l.jpg

Standard Medic, I really don't like to be fancy, except with teh UberSaw, since I only use my saw for spychecking.

2011082300004t.jpg

I'll switch to the gunslinger once and a while, but usually I'm the only one setting up a sentry to defend the cap so...

2011082300003.jpg

Shoot Feet, Scroll Back, Finish off. Use equalizer to retreat if Rocket Jumping Escape not possible.

2011082300002.jpg

Shot at 2011-08-23

These are the only classes that i don't constantly chance out the weapons for.

Also please ignore the lack of hat. I started getting into TF2 around the engie update, stopped playing it, then started again. I've gotten 2 hats from random drop, The Scout Bennie thing and the Safe n' sound. But i crafted them in a rather idiotic attempt for a pyro hat, and ended up with a bald engie. Which I gave to a friend for his birthday. I had also given him my only accessory at the time, the Pyro Mustache thing, only recently I was able to buy the Plunger hat for a refined, which I wore for about a week, until I got the Deus Ex hat and realized it looked much better.

Also: I have a Demoman halloween mask, and the Horsemans head, but nobody really counts those. I should probably sell the Mask, some poor soul'll give me a scrap for it.

Worst Part: Everytime i get a weapon I'll never use, I usually cling to it incase it becomes part of some super awesome weapon I'll want one day, along with the hat drop rate fixed near 0, I'll be forced into the Mann Co store by December.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.