Greetings Rruchons

cub

I sencsh a troll, but welcome to our section of the internets.

She's cool...she's with me.

So she's Female AND Australian!

Greetings, sharks. My name is Stan McStudz. But the people here call me Studz. Or McStudz. Or sometimes Stan. Or "That Guy", but that only happened once.

Anyways, I'm one of those guys you'd call "obsessed". I'm a Minecraft/LEGO loving Brony who tends to say random stuff or internet memes. Pleasure to make your acquantence.

Just one question; are you REALLY female??? You see, RRU tends to get guys who CLAIM they're girls... Just checking.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cub

• McJobless

• Cyrem

• Sonic322

Greetings, sharks. My name is Stan McStudz. But the people here call me Studz. Or McStudz. Or sometimes Stan. Or "That Guy", but that only happened once.

Anyways, I'm one of those guys you'd call "obsessed". I'm a Minecraft/LEGO loving Brony who tends to say random stuff or internet memes. Pleasure to make your acquantence.

Just one question; are you REALLY female??? You see, RRU tends to get guys who CLAIM they're girls... Just checking.

Hiya! :-D I'm sharks, I was previously known as Cub on other networking sites but I'm sharks now...

Yes, I am a female, Extreme110 knows me personally. In essence, I am a female with absolutely nothing to contribute to this forum but lolz

Just one question; are you really a brony????

319215_2420361592293_1349013256_2810848_

Just one question; are you really a brony????

Yes he is and so am I and so are about 3 to 5 other people on this site and we would appreciate it if you don't make a big deal about it.

We have all the right in the world to like that show after all.

Yes he is and so am I and so are about 3 to 5 other people on this site and we would appreciate it if you don't make a big deal about it.

We have all the right in the world to like that show after all.

Okay, I was under the impression that the whole lot of you were bronies

Aaaand. I'm Zephyria. Illee at the moment, but usually Zephyria. Video game and internet obsessed Male-To-Female Transgender. You may have seen me comment on extreme's FB as "Sage Cook"

Also, sharks, I'm a RELUCTANT Brony. That means that I'm trying to get out of this (Trust me; the show is ADDICTING). Rest assured, I will NEVER picspam Ponies, videospam Ponies, and I will rarely EVER make MLP references, unlike SOME of RRU's resident Bronies. I just don't do that.

AND DON'T SHOOT RAINBOW DASH!!! SHE'S ONE OF THE MORE NORMAL CHARACTERS. If you want to shoot a pony, go ahead and assassinate Princess Celestia. She does NOTHING to help ANYpony.

Aaaand. I'm Zephyria. Illee at the moment, but usually Zephyria. Video game and internet obsessed Male-To-Female Transgender. You may have seen me comment on extreme's FB as "Sage Cook"

Never seen you on FB, but Hi! Pleased to meet you ^^

Also, sharks, I'm a RELUCTANT Brony. That means that I'm trying to get out of this (Trust me; the show is ADDICTING). Rest assured, I will NEVER picspam Ponies, videospam Ponies, and I will rarely EVER make MLP references, unlike SOME of RRU's resident Bronies. I just don't do that.

AND DON'T SHOOT RAINBOW DASH!!! SHE'S ONE OF THE MORE NORMAL CHARACTERS. If you want to shoot a pony, go ahead and assassinate Princess Celestia. She does NOTHING to help ANYpony.

Lulz I'm not shooting anyone, don't worry.

I'm from /b/, so read this and you'll understand why we have a mild dislike for ponies...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic?search_box=1&utm_campaign=site_search&utm_source=web&utm_medium=instant_links

Wait what? I thought Sadie brought you here, not Ben?. Unless you are that aussie girl Sadie spoke about on occasions.

Also, a girl who likes pedobear....

... and there was a disturbance in the galaxy.

Wait what? I thought Sadie brought you here, not Ben?. Unless you are that aussie girl Sadie spoke about on occasions.

453.jpg

Also, a girl who likes pedobear....

... and there was a disturbance in the galaxy.

I am a female and I am Australian

Yeah, Sadie did bring me here, whoops :-\

But I do know Extreme personally :-D

I am the Australian girl that Sadie talked about...

A girl who likes pedobear? I am surprised that you were surprised, Pedobear was born on 4chan

I like 4chan

Makes sense

Also, Cyrem, you are God and I think you're the coolest mod on the interwebs!

Oh wait, I thought you were some random spamming the forums, until I went to the first page. :/

I am spamming the forums.... until some one teaches me modding

Then I'll actually be useful

I am a female and I am Australian

Yeah, Sadie did bring me here, whoops :-\

But I do know Extreme personally :-D

I am the Australian girl that Sadie talked about...

A girl who likes pedobear? I am surprised that you were surprised, Pedobear was born on 4chan

I like 4chan

Makes sense

Also, Cyrem, you are God and I think you're the coolest mod on the interwebs!

Er thank-you :), what part of Aus you from?

I know where PB comes from. But regarding what he stands for ... well I guess it applies to boys as well.

Oh wait, I thought you were some random spamming the forums, until I went to the first page. :/

Invasion of girl avatars? I can live with this.

until some one teaches me modding

Then I'll actually be useful

Quickly! someone get onto this right away.

Trace my IP, you noodle

Well I don't exactly spy on my members unless I believe they are malicious.

But anyway, ok so you live near Sydney, same as Ben.

EPIC GOON KING is my name here.

lol just gammin. Only now and then.

OLOL, I'll never be a goon queen

I'm the soberguy and the dedicated driver!

I haven't been to Brisbane for two years...

What's a Sugar Glider?

Is it one of those strange animals from that prehistoric land known as Australia?[/sarcasm]

Hey Sonic, have you tried using Google?

And the second sentance is bizzare and unneeded. Makes you look like a Power Miner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.