Minecraft 1.8?

Storm

It was leaked today, but I don't think it was a leak. Notch approves of it and he's acting sarcastic. He's even been hosting his own link for the .jar! I am confus, they said they never release on Friday's.

I also realized that he hasn't added all the features for 1.8 in the pre-release, so its most likely just to tempt people into waiting longer.

You've never heard of the secret Friday updates that he used to do?

Yes. I have.

Apparently, the leaking of 1.8 has boosted sales and crashed the minecraft.net server... I'd say it's one of the best things that ever happened to Mojang.

Been playing this buggy version of 1.8.

Very cool stuff.

I remember back before monsters were ever added, back when it was a simple game of building.

Look how far it's come.

This is such a good thing because people like me can update their texture packs to 1.8 before it even comes out.

By the way, if I put Cheater Vision on RRU then would anyone want to use it? I made it so you could see hidden tunnels, and houses that people build underground, and in mountains. You can also use it to see things people hide on your land like piston covered doors and underground TNT.

This is such a good thing because people like me can update their texture packs to 1.8 before it even comes out.

By the way, if I put Cheater Vision on RRU then would anyone want to use it? I made it so you could see hidden tunnels, and houses that people build underground, and in mountains. You can also use it to see things people hide on your land like piston covered doors and underground TNT.

I would love it please.

Then I will put the 1.8 version on here when the official 1.8 update comes out. Right now there are a few texture bugs with the pre-release that should be fixed in the official 1.8 update.

Fluffy Cupcake

The texture sheet was actually released before the pre-release.

The 1.8 update is out!

ugh , finaly ...

My reaction was:

Poot;

Now to yell at all my players again to make sure they don't update to it yet.

Fluffy Cupcake

My reaction was:

Poot;

Now to yell at all my players again to make sure they don't update to it yet.

Minus me, I know the routine of waiting for Bukkit to be updated. ;)

I'm really f***ing scared now, I found endermen in a cave, they have purple eyes instead of green, and they are releasing purple particles. Help :C

King of Page 2 babbies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.