Hi All!

phllychzstk

Hey all! I am phllychzstk and I got Rock Raiders when I was 4... been playing it since then! I wanted to play it again but I think it's too badly scratched... I am trying to fix it. Until then, bye!

You should buy a new copy if it is to scratched to play. We have a list of places that sell the game...somewhere.

Anyways, hello and welcome to RRU.

Would have been easier if there was something like a scratched disk work around torrent that requires a legally acquired disk to install. Then we could mod the installer for use with the ORR-Origin engine.

In fact, I found out it was not my disc, but it was the fact that I had to manually run the setup for some reason, and not go via the autorun.

In fact, I found out it was not my disc, but it was the fact that I had to manually run the setup for some reason, and not go via the autorun.

Autorun launchers sometimes break on startup (more often with Windows Vista and 7, but even with XP it tends to break).

Would have been easier if there was something like a scratched disk work around torrent that requires a legally acquired disk to install.

Then we could mod the installer for use with the ORR-Origin engine.

If the disk was to scratched up to work then there is no way it would be able to tell it was a real LRR disk.

O.T.

Is that the engine people are using to make ORR? Because if it isn't and you keep bringing it up even though it doesn't exist because no one has the time to make an engine for you that won't be used for anything anyways then either shut the f*** up about it already or make the damn thing yourself.

Welcome to RRU. Don't step on LZ's chips, he's saving those for if he comes back. I miss LZ. *cries inside*

Some advice: don't talk to devestator.

awh , wai nawt , *cough cough*he is cool and super awesome*cough cough*

anyways ... Welcom to RRU !

Would have been easier if there was something like a scratched disk work around torrent that requires a legally acquired disk to install.

Then we could mod the installer for use with the ORR-Origin engine.

If the disk was to scratched up to work then there is no way it would be able to tell it was a real LRR disk.

O.T.

Is that the engine people are using to make ORR? Because if it isn't and you keep bringing it up even though it doesn't exist because no one has the time to make an engine for you that won't be used for anything anyways then either shut the f*** up about it already or make the damn thing yourself.

It would just need a small portion of code that is or areas that together are unique to the disks in question. Like a parts of the copyright protection, engine, and a file or two. You would have to absolutely destroy the disk to make not work if it is done like that and in a manner that it can determine where on the physical disk the readable files were found.

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh wait never mind... I meant to say at least my avatar is well known, but then I just realized what yours is... I feel silly now >_<

I don't have the slightest clue where your avatar is from..

Oh wait never mind... I meant to say at least my avatar is well known, but then I just realized what yours is... I feel silly now >_<

MASTERS OF THE MOTHA**** UNIVERSE :D the character name is 'Skeletor'

Fluffy Cupcake

MASTERS OF THE MOTHA**** UNIVERSE :D the character name is 'Skeletor'

Apparently I never heard about the well known.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.