Lrr Crashes On Startup.

severender

Hello, I have been having a problem with my LRR installation.

When I first start the game up the loading bar gets to less than half way then the whole thing crashes. That usually happens on standard.

On advanced, it gets to about 65% then it crashes.

Can somebody help me?

I run Windows 7 x64 home premium.

I installed the missing dll in the right place, but it still does this every time I run it. It gets past the intro movies but when it loads it crashes down.

BTW, i also have been fiddling around with compatibility settings and those don't fix up the game. I tried every possible option and nothing works.

Hello, I have been having a problem with my LRR installation.

When I first start the game up the loading bar gets to less than half way then the whole thing crashes. That usually happens on standard.

On advanced, it gets to about 65% then it crashes.

Can somebody help me?

I run Windows 7 x64 home premium.

I installed the missing dll in the right place, but it still does this every time I run it. It gets past the intro movies but when it loads it crashes down.

BTW, i also have been fiddling around with compatibility settings and those don't fix up the game. I tried every possible option and nothing works.

There's like 50,000 topics here about Windows 7 64-bit. Sorry to be a tight ass, but I think your problem might already be solved. Take a walk around the topics which have the "solved" icon next to them. You should hopefully find a working solution soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.