Sims 3 (Pc)

cub

Who else likes the Sims 3?

I have the Sims 3 and I download a heap of custom content from the internet,

Does anyone here know how to make or mod Sims 3 content?

Tl;dr Do you/have you played the Sims 3?

I've enjoyed the series since it first came out. I think you just add content to the data folder and it'll appear in game. But RockModdeR is right, Google is your friend in this case.

I have the Sims 1 complete collection and I have all the Sims 2 expansion and stuff packs installed on my home computer.

I wish I could play Sims 3 because it looks really fun.

Hmm I see, interesting responses

I am personally in love with the Sims 3!

Their content however is appalling.

I shall craft the best mods ever...when I learn..

I've got the Sims 3, and it's expansions. played Sims 1 at a friends house, but never owned it. Then sims 2 came along and infected me with it's addictiveness.

I had sims 2. At the time, it was among my favorite DS games (and still is)...Mainly because it is world-simmy. Although, I always craved more.

Sims 3...Didn't even know they released it 'already' :P

Hi, Sims fan here.

Sims 2 has SimPE, which is absolutely crazy for creating content. As for 3, EA/Maxis has released a level editor to make custom cities and buildings without restrictions (apart from the RAM on your computer) and a Custom Pattern designer so you can make new designs in-game.

I'll give you both and I'll show you how to use them when I go give you the expansion packs again.

I have the Sims 3.

It's okay.

I prefer Spore better though.

Something about evolving and eventually controlling a whole entire space faring civilization is more poetic to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.