Cfg File?

viktor1406

You're doing something wrong then. I don't know what. Please clarify.

i followed everything, i open the program select open file then i select my legorr0 file and it sais: the selected wad file is not a valid rock raiders wad

note that im not using the english version of the game(i don't know if it has anything to do with it)

im not using the english version of the game(i don't know if it has anything to do with it)

What language is it?

Doesn't matter. They guy with the hebrew version had to use ogun's tool to extract it because Strider's wouldn't.

ok im using the dutch version of the game( obviously, i live in belgium)

and that link you posted if i open it i get a flash of a black scquare and its gone it does nothing

and that link you posted if i open it i get a flash of a black scquare and its gone it does nothing

:/

your computer is frosted up

:/

your computer is frosted up

man i just wanted to get it work and play this game again and know im in a crap that keeps going :wimp:

isn't there just an easy way to get the game working on windows 7 64bit?

is or isn't there an easy way?

beceause there is something wronh with an avi file called imi640 if i remove it i get the first image in the very beginning and then black screen and gone, if i just let it be i just get a black screen

im searching for goddamn 3 days for a solution already pls help is appreciated

i need to disable the avis but when i try that with wordpad the acces is denied

No, it's because ogun's tool is a command line tool.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=windows+command+line

Step 1: Learn to use it.

Step 2: Run Ogun's tool again using your new knowledge.

If that doesn't work, you're doing it wrong or your computer is evil.

No, it's because ogun's tool is a command line tool.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ws+command+line

Step 1: Learn to use it.

Step 2: Run Ogun's tool again using your new knowledge.

If that doesn't work, you're doing it wrong or your computer is evil.

my computer is just fcking evil! when i use notepad i find the disableavi thing and set it to true it says my acces is denied.

when i use the ogun tool i just get a flash from a black box that last for some fricking milliseconds and its gone again i tried everything but the darn thin doesn't open aaaaaaaaah!

You won't know if your computer is evil until you go find out what the command line is.

When you do, you'll realize why ogun's tool flashes black like that. Additionally, you'll know how to run it properly.

Of course notepad blargs at you when you try to edit the wad:

1. That's not how it's done.

2. You need to bypass windows security privileges. Either own the folder, move it to somewhere you already own (like your desktop or user account folder), or possibly run as admin.

You know what, here's what I'm gonna advise you to do.

1. Copy the Rock Raiders directory to your desktop.

2. Run the wad tool again and try to extract LegoRR1.wad

3. Now edit the LEGO.Cfg file found in the LegoRR1 folder that appeared in the directory.

4. Save changes and recompile the WAD file using the folder mentioned in step 3.

hope it works

took me a few minutes and i changed the cfg and i still get a black screen after wich i get the message that rock raiders isn't working properly and it turns off yey

the strange thing is that i also downloaded a pirated version from brittain and america and those games experience the same problem pls help im desperate

so im giving a description from what i suffer

my os is windows 7 home premium 64bit, rr didn't work without the d3drm.dll file i downloaded it and it seems to work properly.

when i try to start from a shortcut i get a solid black screen and they don't ask wich videocard i want to use.

if i start the game from the game folder it asks me for a videocard and then i get a black screen for a second or 2 after wich it dissapears and i get the messega that it isn't working(i also get the same problem with 2 different pirated versions) i think the problem lies with the avi files more detailed the file imi640 when i play it on my computer i get a black screen with sounds but the other avi:loop works fine when i delete the imi640 i get the picture from the very beginning after wich it quits.

im really desperate pls help is aprreciated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.