Hello!

PTGigi

Well my name is PTGigi but you can just call me Gigi (because that's my name xD)

I recently rediscovered LRR and have seen this forum pop-up several times while looking for questions or just general information about the game. So I figured I'd join! :D

Just some basic info about me:

I love Pokemon (Mewtwo is the best >:U), Dragons, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mythology, Art, etc. I love Purple and I can quite random at times 8D I also love using smilies....>:3

(and now I shall commence stalking these forums >:U)

Mewtwo is the best
I count you out as people I will face. I don't face people who stoop low enough to use legendaries.

ANYWAY, Hi! Enjoy your stay, and if you ever have a B/W team that DOESN'T use Legendaries, lemme know, we could battle or something.

I don't use Legendaries when I battle usually (unless both people have agreed to it). Plus I usually don't use Mewtwo for battles xD (despite having 20+ of them o-o Only time they got used was a x6 Mewtwo vs x6 Rayquaza battle xD) I just think Mewtwo is the best character/Pokemon :3

Thank you both for the welcome! And if I can track down the location of my B/W games I'll surely battle! :D

Welcome to RRU!

I would take you on in a Pokemon battle but first you would have to agree to some pretty complex rules that I adapted from the Smogon University ruleset. I battle competitively but feel that the two main rulesets (PokemonOP and Smogon University) are too limiting.

Also my DSiXL is broken so I would need to get another one first. If only Nintendo would stop making it so hard to service things yourself...

Mewtwo is the best
I count you out as people I will face. I don't face people who stoop low enough to use legendaries.

ANYWAY, Hi! Enjoy your stay, and if you ever have a B/W team that DOESN'T use Legendaries, lemme know, we could battle or something.

You prpbably won't agree with me, but there are a few legendary Pokemon that are underpowered, like Heatran (Slow and has many weaknesses) and Regigigas (Slow Start ability limits it).

@Sonic-Thank you! :D

@Endraider-ALTAS 8D I love Portal 2! xD

Thank you! Lol, more Pokemon battlers than I expected here xD I don't battle much but if I find my DS/Games and learn the ruleset I'm sure we could have a battle :3

Hello, and welcome to RRU! Be careful which tunnels you go down, some of them are flooded.

That is not a joke. -.-

That's not as easy as it used to be. Trust me. I know.

Flooded D:?

Well I'll do the best stalking I can do! xD Lol, I'm on another forum about this size and I manage that quite well :3 (then I'm on another forum that has 100-200 users online at an given time...that is impossible to stalk D: )

Heya, welcome to the forum that is lunacy inforumnated.

We've got a collection of the most random people out there. You'll be making the aforementioned collection more complete ;)

Enjoy your stay, and never leave Bob out. Robobiter will bite you if you do.

Space station 13 to the left, Planet U to the right, and Bob's pizza parlor straight ahead.

Welcome to RRU!

I would take you on in a Pokemon battle but first you would have to agree to some pretty complex rules that I adapted from the Smogon University ruleset. I battle competitively but feel that the two main rulesets (PokemonOP and Smogon University) are too limiting.

Also my DSiXL is broken so I would need to get another one first. If only Nintendo would stop making it so hard to service things yourself...

Mewtwo is the best

You prpbably won't agree with me, but there are a few legendary Pokemon that are underpowered, like Heatran (Slow and has many weaknesses) and Regigigas (Slow Start ability limits it).

Well true. I myself use ONE legendary, and he sucks, Statistic-wise. It's my Shiny Raikou. But by Legendaries, I mean Ubers. Regigigas counts because there are a few ways to counter-act is Slow Start, I just forget them.

Well true. I myself use ONE legendary, and he sucks, Statistic-wise. It's my Shiny Raikou. But by Legendaries, I mean Ubers. Regigigas counts because there are a few ways to counter-act is Slow Start, I just forget them.

I guess Regigigas is more powerful in casual play rather than the hard core metagame simply because of how much more common trick room is in such a relaxed environment and because with the exception of PokemonOP most tournament level battles are 1 vs. 1 rather than 2 vs. 2.

As for myself, I'm guilty of using Victini, although Smogon U (the most popular ruleset) only counts it as an Uber (actually, due to their reasons it counts as banned from all tiers) because it violates the accuracy/evasiveness clause. It's stat and type matchup equivalent, Celebi, is in the OU (Overused) tier. PokemonOP (the official Nintendo ruleset), on the other hand, bans anything outside the current regional pokedex.

Btw Raikou is actually among the most powerful OU tier pokemon, beating out even Celebi and Suicune.

Well my name is PTGigi but you can just call me Gigi (because that's my name xD)

I recently rediscovered LRR and have seen this forum pop-up several times while looking for questions or just general information about the game. So I figured I'd join! :D

I love Pokemon (Mewtwo is the best >:U), Dragons, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mythology, Art, etc. I love Purple and I can quite random at times 8D I also love using smilies....>:3

Yay another female :-D

Yay another female :-D

That makes...

3 or 4 of us.

Also, 40k?

Hydreigon~<3

Also, 40k?

Hydreigon~&lt;3

I haven't checked since 4th gen, but due to its stat similarities to Garchomp I believe Smogon stuck it into the uber tier.

Edit: Nope... OU. Maybe they downgraded Garchomp...

Edit2: Nope, Garchomp is still Uber...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.