How To Take In Game Screen Shots

fun

i know this may be a silly Question but how can i do it take screen shots in rock raiders what program do i need to use do i just use a camera to do it? any help would be nice :).

Look on your keyboard for a button that says "PrtSc". Press it when in-game. Go into Paint or any other image editing program and press Ctrl+V to paste the image or go to a menu in the program and paste it that way, both work. If you play LRR windowed, you can take multiple images while playing.

There were instructions explaining how to do this in LEGO Island back in 1997. I don't see how everyone doesn't know how to take screenshots.

Look on your keyboard for a button that says "PrtSc". Press it when in-game. Go into Paint or any other image editing program and press Ctrl+V to paste the image or go to a menu in the program and paste it that way, both work. If you play LRR windowed, you can take multiple images while playing.

There were instructions explaining how to do this in LEGO Island back in 1997. I don't see how everyone doesn't know how to take screenshots.

Thanks

I don't see how everyone doesn't know how to take screenshots.

People are scared to learn that side of the keyboard...hell, I'm sure people have cut off that half of the keyboard...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.