Objective Text Help

fun

Help i am trying to put in some script but it dose not do it all as seen here LegoRR2011-10-0318-29-52-73.jpg this is what it should say this but it dose not include the part that is underlined

We have just found a smooth area to build a base and to mine for Energy Crystals and ore when our scanners just show that there is major problems we have located some

cravens and we suspect that they contain Parp Monsters & Ice & Giant Ice Monsters As well we can not risk wakening them up until we have more power defense force nearby there are some other

caves that has loads of Energy crystals & ore find a way to get to them without getting Hurt by The Monsters and collect 125 Energy Crystals. any help would be nice as i dot not know what i am doing wrong .

You need to use \a to note the end of a page. Example:

Hello, Rock Raider Cadet, and welcome to the Rock Raider Academy.

As this is your first day of training, we will start with the basics. This

training mission will introduce you to some of the controls on your

personal command interface.\aWe'll teach you how to command Rock

Raiders to move about in the caves below the planet's surface. Good

luck, Rock Raider, we're expecting the best from you.

This ends up looking like:

Hello, Rock Raider Cadet, and welcome to the Rock Raider Academy.

As this is your first day of training, we will start with the basics. This

training mission will introduce you to some of the controls on your

personal command interface.

(page break)

We'll teach you how to command Rock Raiders to move about in the

caves below the planet's surface. Good luck, Rock Raider, we're

expecting the best from you.

What Cirevam said. I'd also recommend making sure it has proper spelling and grammar before making it public if that's what you're doing.

and lol Parp Monsters

We had just found a smooth area to build a base and to mine for Energy Crystals and ore, when our scanners displayed several major problems. We have located some caverns and we suspect that they contain Parp(?), Ice and Giant Ice Monsters. We cannot risk waking them up until we have better defensive measures in place.\a Nearby, we have located several caverns that contain high amounts of Energy Crystals. You must find a way to get to them without compromising your base to attack, and in the process collect 125 Energy Crystals.

Try this.

I'd remove the part about part and ice monsters, you want it to be a surprise.

Good idea.

We had just found a smooth area to build a base and to mine for Energy Crystals and ore, when our scanners displayed several major problems. We have located some caverns and we suspect that they contain multiple monsters of some description. We cannot risk waking them up until we have gained better defensive measures and put them in place.\a Nearby, we have located several caverns that contain high amounts of Energy Crystals. You must find a way to get to them without compromising your base to attack, and in the process collect 125 Energy Crystals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.