Air Raiders Lava Observation

Auditor

I'm assuming that many of you know of the hidden/molten surprise in Air Raiders. I took the time to observe the secret cavern and decided to let it roam in its location.

On the radar, the magma has spreaded onto the linked cavern system.

AR2.jpg

This is where the magma has reached its erosion limit.

AR3.jpg

In addition, I put my HQ behind the very small lake because of my intention.

While I dunno if this has been recorded or not, I am here to inform you of a very BIG problem you've made.

On your keyboard, you should see a "Print Screen" or "Prnt Scrn" key. Press it during your game, then paste it into Microsoft Paint. Save this as a .png (any name), and then upload that to RRU.

This will give you those higher quality images with no camera issues, and you shouldn't get any more posts like these.

While I dunno if this has been recorded or not, I am here to inform you of a very BIG problem you've made.

On your keyboard, you should see a "Print Screen" or "Prnt Scrn" key. Press it during your game, then paste it into Microsoft Paint. Save this as a .png (any name), and then upload that to RRU.

This will give you those higher quality images with no camera issues, and you shouldn't get any more posts like these.

I should've played this in windowed mode. Oh well.

Wait, why? You can Alt-Tab out of the game (well, you can in mine...I think that lose of focus is standard on all copies...) and save a screenshot, then go back in and take more.

And also, thank you for using the "Quote" button. It helps with responce time.

Wait, why? You can Alt-Tab out of the game (well, you can in mine...I think that lose of focus is standard on all copies...) and save a screenshot, then go back in and take more.

I could, but when I do that the icons just start flashing.

That's why I read this thread.

If I try to do that, the game crashes.

If I try to do that, the game crashes.

Maybe mine is a newer copy.

While I dunno if this has been recorded or not

It hasn't. As usual, I'm too lazy to document the things I find and leave that so other people can get some recognision for their discoveries.

I don't want to spoil your excitement, but you can also open the Erod file in the map editor to see where the erosion goes and where it doesn't.

Edit: I checked and it seems the Erod file does not give this information for this level. Which is somewhat strange, because the Erod file for level 24 does show where the erosion goes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.