Are You Playing Skyrim?

Minifig9292

Are you playing Skyrim?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you playing Skyrim?

• Yes. I enjoy playing awesome games.
    • I wish I was. I have no money. :(
    • No. I hate myself.
    • What is a Skyrim? Is it some kind of candy?
  2. 2. Do you like the game?

• Hells yes! Should be GOTY!
    • Yeah it's pretty damn good.
    • It's okay.
    • Meh.
    • It's horrible. (A.K.A: I have no taste in games.)
    • I didn't get it you idiot.
  3. 3. What race are you playing as?

• Altmer, the snoody elves.
    • Argonian, the awesome lizard-men.
    • Breton, plain ol' humans.
    • Bosmer, fruity wood-elves.
    • Dumner, mean ol' dark-elves.
    • Imperial, even more boring ol' humans.
    • Khajiit, everyone's favorite anthropomorphic cat people.
    • Nord, humans AGIAN.
    • Redguard, STOP WITH THE F*CKING HUMANS ALREADY!
    • Orsimer, "snort snort imma ork."
    • What part of "I didn't get it" don't you understand pony man?

How many Raiders here are playing Skyrim?

What do you think of it?

What race are you?

I for one think it's an amazing game.

The game-play is very nice, almost no bugs (for me anyway), incredible character customization, and the game can literally last forever due to the radiant questing system.

Also my level 21 Argonian bad-ass is one awesome lizard.

s__pht__by_catmanmovies-d4g6pr6.jpg

Well, here's the thing. With like 500 games being released RIGHT NOW, I can't play/pay for them all. Therefore, Skyrim lost to Saint's Row The Third...JUST LOOK THE GAME, IT'S LIKE GTA ON METH AND WEED AT THE SAME TIME!!!

But yeah, my friend was talking to me about Skyrim today, and it defiantly sounds like a purchase I'll make in the future. Probably will end up going as a Night Elf.

JUST LOOK THE GAME, IT'S LIKE GTA ON METH AND WEED AT THE SAME TIME!!!

And that's the reason why I hate it. It's just stupid. Too bad you didn't get skyrim, because no one has been raving on about SR3... everyone at work is just talking about how awesome Skyrim is.

As regards your question, not yet. If the game play is like Fallout 3, I will like it even more.

Quoting you, "What part of "I didn't get it" don't you understand pony man?"

When I get it (if I don't finish the game of my dreams by then and Tarn hasn't yet released DF with adventure mode building by then), though, I'll be playing as whichever race lets me best play a mage that destroys the world just by looking at it funny.

JUST LOOK THE GAME, IT'S LIKE GTA ON METH AND WEED AT THE SAME TIME!!!

And that's the reason why I hate it. It's just stupid. Too bad you didn't get skyrim, because no one has been raving on about SR3... everyone at work is just talking about how awesome Skyrim is.

You haven't been to Sydney. Everyone is currently wanting Saints Row. People are talking Skyrim, but everyone wants Saints Row before Skyrim. Sorry Cyrem.

I have three words to say in this topic:

FUS RO DAH!

I ought to do this:

<Burns Cire's sideburns for making an invalid, nonsensical comment made of gibberish in a language that does not exist.>

an invalid, nonsensical comment made of gibberish in a language that does not exist

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dragon_Alphabet

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dragon_Shouts

Keep your mouth shut unless you have the slightest inkling about what you're talking about. Posts like that are why people around here don't like you.

Still invalid for everyday use. Even when translated it is in an invalid syntax pattern (for inter unit communication languages): Force Balance Push. Now for a custom programming language, yes, it can be made to work. Would have made more sense had you used only two words. Anyways, that side burn comment was made because I did not expect you to play such things.

Still invalid for everyday use. Even when translated it is in an invalid syntax pattern (for inter unit communication languages): Force Balance Push. Now for a custom programming language, yes, it can be made to work. Would have made more sense had you used only two words. Anyways, that side burn comment was made because I did not expect you to play such things.

I'm not playing Skyrim, but watching Fengir play it obsessively is close enough. And honestly, it's the dragon language. It does not have to conform to your human grammatical ways. Besides, dragons and the Dovahkiin don't use shouts to speak to each other, they use them to cast magic stuff. When spoken as a sentence they use a word ordering that makes sense to squishy humans like us.

Is it LEGO? No? Then I don't care. :P

I'm the same way, buddy. Unless it is Lego, or some other game that I have heard/read about, and it meets my criteria, Adiós amigo! Yo ni siquiera oído hablar de usted!

Is it LEGO? No? Then I don't care. :P

I'm the same way, buddy. Unless it is Lego, or some other game that I have heard/read about, and it meets my criteria, Adiós amigo! Yo ni siquiera oído hablar de usted!

We both have 717...

What?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.