Hello From France !

Cosmo

Hi there !

My name is Romain, I'm a 17 years old Rock Raiders fan from France.

When I was 7-8 years old, Rock Raiders were my favorites lego set, then, I played the PS1 GAME, I don't really remeber everything, but I'm sure that it was difficult D:

Then, I played the PC game, who is awesome :D

I just discovered this website, who is awesome too, and also, the LairOfRockWhale YouTube Channel is very good :D

Thanks all :D

And yeah, I played the PS1 game before the PC game, and I'd like to play it again, that's why I'm searching for it on the web, but the PC game is better in my opinion :D

Thanks all :D

And yeah, I played the PS1 game before the PC game, and I'd like to play it again, that's why I'm searching for it on the web, but the PC game is better in my opinion :D

Should be heaps of copies on Ebay. Easier to to get the ps1 game than PC.

Yeah I saw that a few minutes ago on Ebay.fr ahah :D

Oh by the way, does someone have pictures of the PROTORYTE rock raiders set that were in the " ULTIMATE LEGO BOOK " ? With the Ice monster etc... I searched everywhere but can't find it D:

Great site also, the Doawnload section is awesome !

does someone have pictures of the PROTORYTE rock raiders set

We have wealth of information in our wiki, it's all there plus more: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/wiki/rockraiders/index.php?title=Original_Plans

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.