Yo!

Brickule

Hello! I am Brickule. I heard about your site a while ago when my friend uploaded the Extended RR Intro to Youtube. I recently found my self wanting to go back to the nostalgia that is Rock Raiders, so I am slowly rebuilding my old sets (and buying more from bricklink), then to my horror, the game does not run on my current computer. I am working on a couple Rock Raider MOCs, a miniature of the LMS Explorer, and possibly a large display for Brickworld 2012.

Well, that is how I got to your Forum, now a little about myself.

I am an Employee at Brickforge (just packing orders and running the store, but next year I plan to design new products for our accessories line up).

Rock Raiders was one of my favorite LEGO Themes growing up, I remember many hours of fun playing the PC game (I don't really like the new LEGO games, they are to repetitive, and they all run on the same freaking game engine)

Well that is all I can think of to say.

PS: does anyone have a nice high-res image of the Rock Raiders' Logo? I want to print one out for a T-shirt iron-on.

my friend uploaded the Extended RR Intro

I remember that video, it was a good upload... Yellowbrick? I think that was his username... hmm I don't see him around anymore? :(

the game does not run on my current computer

How so? Is it something we could help you with?

large display for Brickworld 2012

This sounds like an excellent idea.

I am an Employee at Brickforge

Really? That's awesome. They have some cool stuff there.

(I don't really like the new LEGO games, they are to repetitive, and they all run on the same freaking game engine)

I don't think anyone is going to disagree with you here :D

does anyone have a nice high-res image of the Rock Raiders' Logo? I want to print one out for a T-shirt iron-on.

Jamester uploaded some scans, but not cleaned up. I have a poster somewhere with a larger logo... I might be able to scan it and fix it up.

Hello! I am Brickule.

Hey, I'm addictgamer. Welcome to the forums!

I heard about your site a while ago when my friend uploaded the Extended RR Intro to Youtube

Awesome way to hear about us, hehe.

and possibly a large display for Brickworld 2012.

Do it!

What he asked ^

(I don't really like the new LEGO games, they are to repetitive, and they all run on the same freaking game engine)

You'd better believe it.

I remember that video, it was a good upload... Yellowbrick? I think that was his username... hmm I don't see him around anymore? :(

Yeah, YellowBrick went to college, he has been busy.

Jamester uploaded some scans, but not cleaned up. I have a poster somewhere with a larger logo... I might be able to scan it and fix it up.

That would be great if you could do a good scan of the poster!

and possibly a large display for Brickworld 2012.

Do it!

I am hoping to, but it depends if I will have any money left after buying more parts for a large Castle Brickfilm I am working on. (Might have to make a small RR display)

What he asked ^

Well, the error i get when I try to run the game is "The program can't start because d3drm.dll is missing from your computer" I looked it up, from what I found it is a problem with DirectX, I updated DirectX, and it gives me the same error, so, I have no idea. My computer runs Windows7.

You'd better believe it.

I have to admit, I will definatly get any LEGO game they make for Lord of the Rings, or the Hobbit. (I can't resist LotR)

Well, the error i get when I try to run the game is "The program can't start because d3drm.dll is missing from your computer" I looked it up, from what I found it is a problem with DirectX, I updated DirectX, and it gives me the same error, so, I have no idea. My computer runs Windows7.

Ahh easy fix. Just throw this: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/files/file/327-d3drm-dynamic-link-library/ into your RR installation directory.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.