What Does Modifier For The Reward Screen Mean ?

fun

Well it looks like this

Level23 {

FullName Back_To_Basics

AllowRename TRUE

RecallOLObjects TRUE

GenerateSpiders TRUE

DisableStartTeleport TRUE

Video Avilavacha2.avi

; Amount of time before an emerge trigger can be reused. 1500 specifies 1 minute.

EmergeTimeOut 3000.0

;;;;; SURFACE TYPE ;;;;;

BoulderAnimation ROCK

MenuBMP LevelsGameLevelsLevel23.bmp,LevelsGameLevelsGLevel23.bmp,LevelsGameLevelsLevel23G.bmp

TextureSet Textures::ROCK

RockFallStyle ROCK

EmergeCreature ROCKMonster

;;;;; SURFACE TYPE ;;;;;

BlockSize 40

DigDepth 40

RoughLevel 6

RoofHeight 40

UseRoof YES

SelBoxHeight 10

FogColourRGB 149:29:1 ;Lava Fog

HighFogColourRGB 190:60:0 ;Lava Fog

FogRate 20

SurfaceMap LevelsGameLevelsLevel23High_23.map

PredugMap LevelsGameLevelsLevel23Dugg_23.map

TerrainMap LevelsGameLevelsLevel23Surf_23.map

CryoreMap LevelsGameLevelsLevel23Cror_23.map

EmergeMap LevelsGameLevelsLevel23Emrg_23.map

PathMap LevelsGameLevelsLevel23Path_23.map

BlockPointersMap LevelsGameLevelsLevel23Tuto_23.map

SafeCaverns TRUE

OListFile LevelsGameLevelsLevel2323.ol

PTLFile LevelsGameLevelsLevel2323.ptl

NERPFile LevelsGameLevelsLevel2323.npl

NERPMessageFile LevelsGameLevelsLevel2323.txt

ObjectiveText LanguagesObjectiveText.txt

ObjectiveImage640x480 InterfaceBriefingPanelBriefingPanel.bmp,76,100

ErodeTriggerTime 60

ErodeErodeTime 7

ErodeLockTime 300

OxygenRate 30

NextLevel Levels::Level24

LevelLinks Levels::Level25

FrontEndX 110

FrontEndY 1909

Priorities {

AI_Priority_Construction TRUE

AI_Priority_Ore TRUE

AI_Priority_Crystal TRUE

AI_Priority_Clearing TRUE

AI_Priority_Destruction TRUE

AI_Priority_GetIn TRUE

AI_Priority_Repair TRUE

AI_Priority_Reinforce TRUE

AI_Priority_Recharge TRUE

}

Reward {

Enable TRUE

Modifier 5

Importance {

Crystals 50

Constructions 25

Oxygen 15

Timer 10

}

Quota {

Crystals 45

Constructions 6

Timer 3500

Caverns 15

}

}

}

the underlined thing says modifier 5 for back to basic i have no clue what this dose or what it is for any Help would be 100% appreciated. (Maybe i could use this for different scoring in the levels mmh)

I don't know what Modifier does, but Importance and Quota are used for scoring. Importance is how much weight the defined objective has towards the final score, and quota is how many of that objective you need in order to get all available points. So for Back to Basics, let's say you collected 45 crystals, built 6 buildings, had 33% oxygen left, and completed the level in two hours and 45 minutes (about 7000 seconds). Your score would be (50*(45/45))+(25*(6/6))+(15*(33/100))+(10*(3500/7000)) = 50+25+5+5 = 85 out of 100. I don't know how accurate that is since the game might deduct points a bit differently, but it gives you an idea.

I don't know what Modifier does, but Importance and Quota are used for scoring. Importance is how much weight the defined objective has towards the final score, and quota is how many of that objective you need in order to get all available points. So for Back to Basics, let's say you collected 45 crystals, built 6 buildings, had 33% oxygen left, and completed the level in two hours and 45 minutes (about 7000 seconds). Your score would be (50*(45/45))+(25*(6/6))+(15*(33/100))+(10*(3500/7000)) = 50+25+5+5 = 85 out of 100. I don't know how accurate that is since the game might deduct points a bit differently, but it gives you an idea.

Yes it dose give me a good idea about how the game scores oh well i wonder if some one else might know what Modifier dose maybe Lair Of The Rock whales weil know.

It's the requirements for a 100% score. If you meet those on all missions you get an alternate ending video. There's not much of a difference and due to a few bugs there's no way to get it, so don't bother to try and 100% the game.

Modifier 5 probably means that if you get 100% on this mission that places 5% towards the full game score.

Modifier 5 probably means that if you get 100% on this mission that places 5% towards the full game score.

Adding up all modifiers makes 91, which is not 100.

It's the requirements for a 100% score. If you meet those on all missions you get an alternate ending video. There's not much of a difference and due to a few bugs there's no way to get it, so don't bother to try and 100% the game.

The game score always takes four points from the first 25 levels, so when you have 25 levels done it will say 100% on the load a saved game screen. The outro2.avi requires every level with a score system to be complete (yes I have tested this, yay I'm the first person to get outro2 even if it was through cheating :D )

• 1 year later...

I still want to know the meaning of this so superlong unhelpful bump. IceSpy has 10 and SearchNRescue has 0 as modifiers so nothing makes any sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.