Sopa Has Lost.

McJobless

i should have told you this don't want to but here it goes i have autism yeah i think differently and have poor skills such as English in grammar and spelling starting English 1 next week in school and algebra 1 and math i am good at but English no way i fer that i could make a C- or a D maybe an F in addtion i have EOC,s or end of courses in NC if you want me off othe froms so be it i will stay off of the general disscion and other forms but i am so devoted to rock raiders and modding i will still be on those so there you have it. I 100% promise maybe engil1 will help me a lot

Well, now I feel like an a******. You should have told us when you first joined, because otherwise s*** like my post happens.

I still keep my point about making an attempt to better yourself at English. If you have to buy one of those little books which teaches grammar (like I had some years ago), then do it. Trust me, it's for your own, as well as everbody elses, good.

i should have told you this don't want to but here it goes i have autism yeah i think differently and have poor skills such as English in grammar and spelling starting English 1 next week in school and algebra 1 and math i am good at but English no way i fer that i could make a C- or a D maybe an F in addition i have EOC,s or end of courses in NC if you want me offothe forms so be it i will stay off of the general discussion and other forms but i am so devoted to rock raiders and modding i will still be on those so there you have it. I 100% promise maybe English 1 will help me a lot

You should have told us. In this day and age more and more people are diagnosed with things like autism that it is nothing to feel bad about.

You should have told us. In this day and age more and more people are diagnosed with things like autism that it is nothing to feel bad about.

No, he needn't tell us anything. It's his right to keep medical/personal information private. But you're right, now that fun has told us, it's nothing he has to feel bad about.

No, he needn't tell us anything. It's his right to keep medical/personal information private. But you're right, now that fun has told us, it's nothing he has to feel bad about.

You really think he should keep something like that to himself? Have you read the replies members have made to Fun because they thought he was a idiotic jackass?

Me and Shadow were born with ADD and it isn't as bad for me but Shadow still takes medicine for it. Then doctors started saying that the newer symptoms didn't match the description so then they called it ADHD. Now the big mental disability is autism and the rate people are being born with it.

I consider myself relatively normal in the head and like a whole lot of other people (especially people without autism) I can't tell who is on the other side of the Internet. So just because you think that he should keep something like that to himself is your opinion but if you really want to minimize the amount of problems on RRU then you will put the outdated notion of complete and total internet privacy on side and try to help solve the problem.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for privacy but this is not a perfect world where everyone is just as good as everyone else in every subject and there are no such things as disabilities. I mean yes if this was a perfect world then there wouldn't be a need for privacy but this isn't about that.

And I mean really. Now that we know that Fun has autism then we all don't have to get so angry at him for posting stuff.

I don't much care if you reply or delete this post because I have it save on my computer and I can just post it again.

You really think he should keep something like that to himself? Have you read the replies members have made to Fun because they thought he was a idiotic jackass?

I didn't pass judgement as to whether he should or should not, I simply stated that it's his right to keep it private if he should so choose.

I didn't pass judgement as to whether he should or should not, I simply stated that it's his right to keep it private if he should so choose.

Well when you put it like that then it does sound better than you previously put it. I guess it is his decision to make.

On a side note there is something about your avatar that just makes it weird to talk back to you. Something about his eyes just seem intimidating.

Enough off-topicness (although I did encourage it a bit). Back to bashing SOPA please.

We are.

SOPA is causing chaos everywhere. :af:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/01/18/amidst-sopa-blackout-senate-copyright-bill-loses-a-key-supporter/

More winning thanks to internet protest.

I love how the Daily Show and the Colbert Report understand these bills better then the people who made and support them. I mean did you watch them yesterday? (Wednesday, January 18th, 2012). They both made so many jokes and still got the point across that these two bills are horrible.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/20/technology/indictment-charges-megaupload-site-with-piracy.html

It smells fishy.

Ira P. Rothken, a lawyer for Megaupload, said in a phone interview on Thursday afternoon that he had not yet seen the indictment, but he added: “Clearly we have due process concerns. This was done without a hearing.â€

Yep. It's fishy.

I think the SOPA and PIPA campaign and the Megaupload case are related. I can confirm that Megaupload is completely legal. The FBI is obviously turning into a Secret Police.

They can't do that. Who says the government has the right to walk into New Zealand and shut down a site a lot of people depend on?

I don't use it myself but I know a lot of people do.

:( NOOOOOO!! :cry: loved that site. thanks lot U:S:A government :rf: :rf: :rf: . RIP Mega-upload

The FBI are the ones to blame here. They were acting independently outside their jurisdiction, in the name of some convoluted, corrupt, self-glorifying delusion of what they think justice is.

They can't do that. Who says the government has the right to walk into New Zealand and shut down a site a lot of people depend on?

They don't, and they didn't. The federal government would never order for the arrest of key members of a company operating outside their boarders. As I said the FBI was not following federal orders, they were either acting autonomously or on the orders of someone unconnected to the federal government but influential enough to control such a high-level organization.

I think we may be dealing with an inside job.

This is getting so good. If America starts a civil war then there will be far more people against the government than with it. They won't be able to hide behind the military because the military is made up of people like us.

The people behind the government are going to be the banks, the people who actually control the government (the guys with all the money who stand in the shadows and pull the strings.), and the people who are out of touch with the common man and his problems.

*watches video*

I'm excited!!!

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkabDQ8MRpc

Holy crap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUOyvV7_Ai0&feature=related

Anonymous has made an official statement in words: http://pastebin.com/WEydcBVV

This is very important, all members must read it.

I don't condone the action of revenge hacking, but if the FBI starts acting against our rights instead of protecting us, we shouldn't just stand there.

I'm considering heading to DC in a few days to try and talk to President Obama about this. I don't think I will be able to, but if I don't try I won't anyway so there's nothing to lose.

I don't condone the action of revenge hacking, but if the FBI starts acting against our rights instead of protecting us, we shouldn't just stand there.

I'm considering heading to DC in a few days to try and talk to President Obama about this. I don't think I will be able to, but if I don't try I won't anyway so there's nothing to lose.

I wish I could agree with you, but this is the last straw. Megaupload did nothing wrong. This is an abuse of power, and the fact that they still have SOPA/PIPA is only making it worse.

From what I've heard, Obama is apparently just a "puppet". Right now, we need action, not debate. This should send a message straight to the fools in congress, to the FBI and to anybody in power that you should never f*** with the internet.

I wish I could agree with you, but this is the last straw. Megaupload did nothing wrong. This is an abuse of power, and the fact that they still have SOPA/PIPA is only making it worse.

From what I've heard, Obama is apparently just a "puppet". Right now, we need action, not debate. This should send a message straight to the fools in congress, to the FBI and to anybody in power that you should never f*** with the internet.

You probably just angered the beast. Keep in mind that the FBI doesn't need the software internet we use to stay in contact with agents - they'll just be PO'd at you for doing something illegal in their face.

This is usually when I get to the point where I say "The ends don't justify the means". However, although the president isn't the major powerhouse in the government, he is the Commander in Chief of the military, and he's already proven that he's willing to fight for freedom. Some even say he has a red phone oin his desk, and that phone calls one location and one location only - the National Security Association bunker in Colorado Springs (Some even go so far as to mention a certain Major General at a certain subdivision of the Air Force located at that bunker). I would try to convince him to declare the FBI's attack on Megaupload an act of Treason. Since the FBI usually handles such cases, he'd have to call in the military.

I don't normally condone military strikes on our own soil either, so you can see how extreme in methodology I can get when the ends require the means.

You probably just angered the beast. Keep in mind that the FBI doesn't need the software internet we use to stay in contact with agents - they'll just be PO'd at you for doing something illegal in their face.

I don't like to pull this argument out, but, I'm in a different country. It would be too much of a hassle for them to take me down for saying one line when they have MUCH bigger problems right now.

This is usually when I get to the point where I say "The ends don't justify the means". However, although the president isn't the major powerhouse in the government, he is the Commander in Chief of the military, and he's already proven that he's willing to fight for freedom. Some even say he has a red phone oin his desk, and that phone calls one location and one location only - the National Security Association bunker in Colorado Springs (Some even go so far as to mention a certain Major General at a certain subdivision of the Air Force located at that bunker). I would try to convince him to declare the FBI's attack on Megaupload an act of Treason. Since the FBI usually handles such cases, he'd have to call in the military.

Alright, you have me there. But I still hold my stance that at this very moment in time, the best thing to do is to recourse the action. This should make waves in the Senate and Congress, and hopefully get them to back off and reconsider their actions.

I don't normally condone military strikes on our own soil either, so you can see how extreme in methodology I can get when the ends require the means.

And I can be pretty extremist as well, as I think we've just demonstrated ;P

We all get pretty raged up when it comes to our opinion on how something should be done, but that's life. Whatever happens from now on will change everything, and that's the only thing we can guarrentee.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.