Videos On How To Mod Lego Rock Raiders

fun

Hi people fist of all i hope this is the right place :/ i am going to make some tutorials of videos showing you how to mod the yes i know allot of you people know how to mode and there are some other tutorials but i fell like videos are much better because they prove validly in how that person did it and so that the game/mod can be working 100% so this topic is just for new comers or people that wants to grows with there modding i will include these Beginner, intermediate, Advance And Expert :) but don't expect any graphic changes or light wave change as i am horrible at those . well that's it i am also doing a playlist of it link here http://www.youtube.c...4924AF0AA5B02EF it will take me a while to make all of them due to school :(Ps also if this is a useless topic then lock it delete because i am 100% bad at making topics and that is a fact due to me thinking's differently Not a Lie :(

Firs video

in case any one needs help with some basic level modding video here

LOL seams like Cyrem now has a modding tutorials from again so can some one pleas move this topic to there thanks :)

proves what i know 8S

Then why are you making tutorials when you don't know much about stuff? /:|

i know quit a lot about modding the game i am now a pretty good at npl scripting as well thanks to studding the nrn/nrm files what i did not know is that strider made the wad tool/ don't know much about the tuto map files and some of the goal scripts writing the game executes like set monster configuration at tuto block 67 True or something like that. but yeah other then that i know quilt allot about modding the game :D that is why i am making the videos .

I swear it isn't beneficial to my literary competence to be reading your constant spew of illogical botch.

i am sorry :cry :please forgive me :) but if you watch the fist video i posted it will say at the begging that my grammar/spelling Blows hard

grammar/spelling Blows hard

Unless you're in second grade this isn't an excuse. If you can't take something as simple as typing correctly seriously, why should we take you seriously?

grammar/spelling Blows hard

Unless you're in second grade this isn't an excuse. If you can't take something as simple as typing correctly seriously, why should we take you seriously?

you should take me seriously because i have learn disalbity i was born with them not trying to be rude but get used to it i am not perfect and i am going to blow my English one NC EOC i can fell it already :(

The Brigadier

The static is annoying. Why not turn off the 'record sound' option on your screen capture software?

Also, clean up your desktop. Put it all into folders. A clean desktop is a happy desktop. :P

It also allows your computer to boot up and process stuff faster, as it doesn't have to load and display loads of junk all the time.

The static is annoying. Why not turn off the 'record sound' option on your screen capture software?

Also, clean up your desktop. Put it all into folders. A clean desktop is a happy desktop. :P

It also allows your computer to boot up and process stuff faster, as it doesn't have to load and display loads of junk all the time.

yeah the static is annoying but hey i finally manged to get sound from hyper cam working :D also yeah my desk top is a mess no kidding <_< so i will try to organize it on Friday when i have more time due to school any way,s i know that you are onyle a begiiner at modding did you watch the videos did it help some :) i will post/upload more of them :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.