You Tube Wins Again We Lose Again :(

fun

Well do you like the new channel layout on YouTube here is a image of it http://i1087.photobu...de/Untitled.jpg[

Now this is my opinion it is a horrible piece of crap i hate it Have Fun :) Well instead of making a new topic i renamed it to a more appropriate name now we need to talk about were were going to go to upload our videos now as-well as talk about why you tube did this well that's all i have to say better think of a creativity way to get my video saved and upload them more likely vimeo or vivid for my new upload site not sure yet a place where the channel design is just like you tubes' old one

I don't like how the new design doesn't play videos on the same page like it does with the old design: http://www.youtube.com/user/mumbo666

It's convenient to have videos play without leaving their channel page.

Fluffy Cupcake

Did they change the layout again?

Anyway as for the layout.

Homepage: I Prefer the old (even older?) one. I had an easier time keeping up with my subs.

User Page: Sucks that you can't play videos on the user page besides the featured one. Also, I liked seeing the comments on the same page, and the some of the old modules are missing.

Guess I'm okay with it so far. But I think it has glitched the comment pages for me since now I have to click numerous times before it will show the next page of comments

I don't think anyone likes the new layout. It's horrible. >_>

yeah same here it really stinks even worse it is going to permanent i hate it is a big piece of crap and it blows hard the old lay out FTW any day :D

Ok people this is very important so pay attention to this it appears that the new crappy channel design will be on forever and permanently will here is a image for proof Untitled-1.jpg

and in order to protest against this it appears that a world wide boycott on you tube will be on the 18-19th of this month here is a video for proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTX-odS4L0k&feature=player_detailpage

so you need to watch this i am defiantly going to protest against You Tube and join this boycott for sure

The Brigadier

It's lucky that here in the UK, we don't have it just yet. ;)

Yes we do...

I haven't chosen it then; I haven't seen any notifications about...

Hmm...

It's lucky that here in the UK, we don't have it just yet. ;)

Yes we do...

I haven't chosen it then; I haven't seen any notifications about...

Hmm...

you really should look above at the video i posted this is for real not a joke i repeat not a joke

The Brigadier

Wait.

Me?

Not use

YouTube...

For the entire weekend?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

Don't make me laugh. People will still use YouTube; where else will they upload videos?

To flickr? Unless you pay, you can only upload two videos per month. You can upload an unlimited amount of videos to YouTube for free. Even with a crappy layout, which one is the better option?

Wait.

Me?

Not use

YouTube...

For the entire weekend?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

Don't make me laugh. People will still use YouTube; where else will they upload videos?

To flickr? Unless you pay, you can only upload two videos per month. You can upload an unlimited amount of videos to YouTube for free. Even with a crappy layout, which one is the better option?

well yeah of course some people will still use it but not me maybe Cyrem could make this site upload videos as well Hmmm any ways the you Tube idea is way better by far but do i want to use a horrible crappy Channel i do not think so. Off Topic:any way i iam goin to speed run some :smug: . want to join :P

The Brigadier

any way i iam goin to speed run some :smug: . want to join :P

Might do later; I don't record while I'm saving/uploading, because I have a piece of crap processer and like, 32KB of RAM. ;P

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I might Speedrun after it's done uploading. :P

Might do later; I don't record while I'm saving/uploading, because I have a piece of crap processer and like, 32KB of RAM. ;P

i tried oresome on Baz,s mod but i had quit because i suffered the dynamite wall glitch :(

The Brigadier

i tried oresome on Baz,s mod but i had quit because i suffered the dynamite wall glitch :(

Dynamite wall glitch? :/

Huh?

Dynamite wall glitch? :/

Huh?

you know when you place dynamite on the ground and the wall wont blow up :cry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.