You Tube Wins Again We Lose Again :(

fun

you know when you place dynamite on the ground and the wall wont blow up :cry:

OH GOD. :0

Never happened to me thankfully. :af:

yeah i know i hate it and you are lucky

Fluffy Cupcake

Please do. I don't much like pixels.
Pixels are in your signature and avatar if you look close, they're everywhere! There is no escape, muhahaha!

ITT: None of you actually know what the layout is called.

There is four layouts, Creator, Blogger, Network, and Everything. They still all sucks compared to the old channel layout though.

It's too... (cue sexual jokes) BIG!

Everything is too derpity, almost as if they were like "WE RE-DESIGNED IT SO OLD PEOPLE COULD FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE USING IT. THAT'S ALSO WHY IM TYPING IN CAPS, SO THE OLD PEOPLE CAN HEAR/READ THIS TEXT BETTER SOMEHOW."

Everything is overly enlarged, and a little awkward. When I go to upload new videos, I always opt in when it asks, "Do you want to switch to the old upload layout?"

This may all be just because I have my 27" Monitor..

xZSEW.jpg

FOR GOODNESS SAKES, MAN, -snip-

FOR GOODNESS SAKES, MAN,

read his whole post before jumping to conclusions. He was trying to show the size of his monitor, which you can't do with a print screen. -.-

• Like 2

FOR GOODNESS SAKES, MAN, -snip-

FOR GOODNESS SAKES, MAN,

read his whole post before jumping to conclusions. He was trying to show the size of his monitor, which you can't do with a print screen. -.-

Exactly, you can have a 1920x1080 Resolution on a 20" monitor, to a 60" HDTV. Either way, a printed screen would still look the same size because of the screenshot resolution. It just wouldn't have the same proportional view to you than it would to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Well we lost let's face it tomore is the 7th and we may have to use the new crappy lay out :(:cry: for life we must take drastic measures now or be faced with a catastrophe lets hope that it is optional well there is sadly :( only a 2% chance 10 that it will be :( i will shut down my you tube account if i see the change tomore after school :(.

The only thing that this change affects is channel comments, at least for me. All we can do is pray that the planets align right so the next layout change won't suck so much.

The only thing that this change affects is channel comments, at least for me. All we can do is pray that the planets align right so the next layout change won't suck so much.

yeah let's pray hard for a optional change tomore we can only hope that :(( or a better design next year.

this is what ticks me off :rf:

1. Not being able to watch video on the New design i love watching others videos and mine on the channle love playing the play lists but tomore that is going to end i will have to watch the dang thin on the main watch page pres the freaking < arwo key and select anther one that sucks hard :( :'( and wastes my time Strike 1.
  2. ugly channel design no transparency no design no creativity no customization no anything i want to see a channel i like ever day but that is going to be gone tomore i am going to have to look at a stupid corporate business more like channel to more and say gray is pretty well it's not :wimp: :'( Strike 2
  3. Privacy i need to keep my subscribe and the people i subscribe to private but no tomore they will be visible and that really sucks and make my life hurt :( Strike 3
  4. which means you're out YouTube account will be closed tomore if change is made afteer i come home from school

:bump: eyy hate bumping :( well i have some good news and some bad maybe :) it appears that there tube not you tube has not updated to the new crappy sucky retarded channel design yet. what could this mean ? it could mean that you there tube has finally realized that the new lay out is horse crap and the people do not want it so we have a option stay or change :D they should had the darn thing updated a long time ago instead of waiting till March 8th:D

Now for some bad news there is a slight chance that the design could be forced overnight tonight :( there is about a 30% that it could happen so we must stay vigilant well that's all so far everything is cool. :ilaser:

Mr. Eight-Three-One

I hate everything about it. No creativity options besides the background. Extremely generic. Way too many things were split onto seperate tabs. They lowered the amount of characters on the description to 1000. The comments are in a terrible place. You can't choose much about the defaults. Basically, everything about it sucks.

• Like 2

I hate everything about it. No creativity options besides the background. Extremely generic. Way too many things were split onto seperate tabs. They lowered the amount of characters on the description to 1000. The comments are in a terrible place. You can't choose much about the defaults. Basically, everything about it sucks.

yeah : Cartman says Screw you You Tube im going home :lol:

Fluffy Cupcake

My page still hasn't changed. The change is coming..

Are you going to close your account Lair? Cause.. you got some stuff like music uploaded there.

So where is everyone moving off to?

My page still hasn't changed. The change is coming..

Are you going to close your account Lair? Cause.. you got some stuff like music uploaded there.

So where is everyone moving off to?

vevo likely

They forced it now.

Some of you are trying to adapt.

Me? I'm done with youtube. Goodbye.

Oh craaaaaaaaaaaaap well dose that mean your done with RRU?

They forced it now.

Some of you are trying to adapt.

Me? I'm done with youtube. Goodbye.

Be sure to save all your LRR PS1 guide/speedruns videos and upload them elseware.

Fun, he said he is done with Youtube, not RRU.

I hate the new design! You can hardly customise anything, plus I liked being able to watch videos directly on a channel.

I hate the new design! You can hardly customise anything, plus I liked being able to watch videos directly on a channel.

I liked being able to watch videos directly on a channel.

That, I really miss.

yeah i loved that so much :( that was my main/primary issue with the new channel design which really ticks me of the most :rf: but like i said the ugliness and unattractive design and privacy were also concerns as well well better see how i can save my videos and upload them some where else today because i am shutting down my account today :( Thanks allot Stupid poo crap loser jerk tube you runind my life :cry:

Fluffy Cupcake

While I dislike the change because of less customization and some changes in layout, it doesn't give me any reason to rage quit Youtube. Just live with it. It's like someone painted your house with flashy colours (and you don't have the time or money to fix it up), would you move out just because of that?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.