Hi

Brikman McBlubber

Brikman McBlubber

Really inspiring title, I know. I couldn't think of anything too witty at nearly 7 AM in the morning.

I'm Brikman McBlubber, though you may know me as Brikman McStudz or KingMcBlubber. The former is my general online identity I try to use the most. KingMcBlubber is my YouTube channel, where I make stop-motions.

Heard of this site before, browsed it before, found it good, and joined it. Have done anything yet, but I will. Eventually.

Quick interests: LEGO, LEGO games (mostly LEGO Island, but I like the older games as well), Video Games (Nintendo games), stop-motion, the Internet, drawing, and orchestrated soundtracks and symphonic metal as favorite genres of musc.

Your topic title inspired me so much I had to reply :P

Anywho, welcome to RRU! Make yourself comfortable.

I had a quick glance at your stop motions and they look good, I'll have to watch them tomorrow.

Hey look McStudz, the guy you stole your username from has joined the site... ;P Welcome, good to see ya here. Though now we're gonna have to be a bit more exact on which McStudz we're talking about when replying to somebody.

Two McStudz? Oh boy... :P

Anyway, welcome to RRU! I'm le717 (pronounced lee seven seventeen), but you can call me le. ;) I hope you'll find something interesting here, because I haven't yet. [/sarcasm]

Oh hello there. I've seen you several times before, so I sort of know who you are. Glad to have you here.

LEGO games (mostly LEGO Island, but I like the older games as well)

But... Lego Island is the oldest LEGO game...

Anyway, have fun, and don't eat the tobasco.

Hello and welcome to RRU.

-.-

Welcome, to the wondrous land which is Rock Raiders United. Here the water is clean, the air has little oxygen, there are volcanic eruptions every hour, and most members leave after one post. Please do not be one of these members.

McStudz mah boi, say hello to McStudz.

Welcome to this 'lil community. Your avatar is interesting. Plus, I get nostalgic every time I look at it. Where's that minifig from?

Brikman McBlubber

Welcome to this 'lil community. Your avatar is interesting. Plus, I get nostalgic every time I look at it. Where's that minifig from?

It is an original minifig meant to more or less represent me. Glasses, messy hair that people THINK is red (It is actually more of a light brown color), and a vest and blue shirt that was used in a Star Wars Rebel Trooper battle pack.

But I'm glad you feel so nostalgic about it.

But... Lego Island is the oldest LEGO game...

Yeah, I know. I suppose I should have worded it more like "My favorite is LEGO Island, but I like the other pre-2005 games too."

Hey look McStudz, the guy you stole your username from has joined the site... ;P Welcome, good to see ya here. Though now we're gonna have to be a bit more exact on which McStudz we're talking about when replying to somebody.

...Just call me "McStudz" or "Stan", and Brikman McBlubber can be "Brikman" or "McBlubber". It's really simple.

And THANK YOU, Brikman, for not using "McStudz" in your name... That would have made things VERY confusing...

I know I already PM'd this to you, but Welcome to the Forums!

I think LZ took all of his tabasco when he ragequit on us.

I think LZ took all of his tabasco when he ragequit on us.

I still have my stash. Better watch out, they're miniature bottles of hot death.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.