karsten

This is a little guide that helps you making your game work/more stable :)

1. If you run in multi-gpu SLI or Crossfire X the game will crash after loading the game sometimes it passes the loading screen and crashes when loading a level you can disable Crossfire X and Sli

For Crossfire X go to Catalyst Control Centre go to 3D and then All then mark disable catalyst A.I

(This is a feature that helps giving you more performance but it also disables crossfire in a quick way)

6ofofq.png

2. If you move the instantiation folder the game will crash while planting dynamite (maybe with sonic booms to) i think it has something to do with the register.

3. If LRR runs slow it has mostly something to do with your graphics card the graphics cards of today have 2 features 3D Clocks and 2D Clocks for saving energy.

Sometimes because the game is not supported very well your graphics card stays in 2D Mode so the game runs slower.

4. Get the missing .DLL error. Then go to your disc and in the direct X folder you can find you .DLL copy and paste it in your LRR Folder.

5. LRR does not support multi cores on your cpu. In task manager you can give LRR a higher priority instead of other programs this can make the game run a little better. You need to do what is on the screen but then select the LRR .exe and click otherwise it will not become high priority!

If someone knows something that i can add to feel free to comment. I mostly want to fix the hardware related issue. Because LRR is made for like 10 year old hardware voodoo savage3D etc.

20rwmef.pngkeydea8e0397e51d11f5b0a62eabf

Edited by Slimy Slug

• 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.