Need Help On Making The Health Bar Stay On Creatures,buildings, And Vehicles Permanently.

fun

Hi I was wondering if , there was a way to make the, health bar stay on the creatures permanently. I have noticed, that when you press space-bar you raiders, show there Health bar forever until you win the mission. But with monsters, creatures, Vehicles, and buildings you can only see, there health bar when they take damage but not forever: I was wonder if there was , A way you can make the health bar on those things stay on forever just like you could with rock raiders. Any help would be nice :).

You can hover the mouse over vehicles and buildings and it will tell you how much energy they have left, so that's no big deal. I think the health bars are only permanent over raiders because there would be too many health bars on the screen if they stayed over everything. And maybe DDI didn't want us to see that monsters have health decay.

You can hover the mouse over vehicles and buildings and it will tell you how much energy they have left, so that's no big deal. I think the health bars are only permanent over raiders because there would be too many health bars on the screen if they stayed over everything. And maybe DDI didn't want us to see that monsters have health decay.

Well I guess DDI well wanted us to figure it out our self's that monster have health decay and; I guess have to many bars mean a broken or very unstable game.

Well I guess DDI well wanted us to figure it out our self's that monster have health decay.

NO, they DIDN'T. That's why they hid it in the first place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.