Harder Rock Raiders Playthrough

fun

This topic well keep you informed so you will be able to watch my video the site I well keep you updated about new part in my statues . :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Now if you complain about no voice don't worry i will add bubbles to the videos when i am 100% with all of the videos :)

Part 4 forgot it :| [media http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6ROOcRT7SbU

Part 6 [media http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I3dpxDXiDxw

Part 7 [media http://www.youtube.c...h?v=crmF5PuwoUI

I use both 1.0 & 1.1 in this playthroug :P 1.1 starts at PT 13 :D

:D

The Brigadier

fun, if the game is lagging loads, do what I do; don't use a compression codec. It makes the Screen Capture program less resource heavy because it doesn't have to do real-time compression. Just a tip. :P

fun, if the game is lagging loads, do what I do; don't use a compression codec. It makes the Screen Capture program less resource heavy because it doesn't have to do real-time compression. Just a tip. :P

I would but then it would take bloody forever just to upload the dang thing also my codec dose not lag the game . maybe the frame rate is to slow it is a10 :LO: Also enjoy the play throug should be dong by Thursday at the most :P

That's why you compress the raw video after recording with a program like Windows Movie Maker. Record large video files at high framerate, then compress it so most of the quality is saved but the size is smaller. If you can, don't use WMM because it's trash.

The Brigadier

10 FPS? That could be some of your problem then. Record without a compression codec at 25 FPS. It's a lot better that way. :P

The Brigadier

the frame rate is to slow it is at 10

You just never want 10 FPS.

I go higher than that in my PC Speedruns. I use 12 FPS as it's going to be sped up anyway.

But if you're using 10 FPS in real time, it's going to look awful.

Just think about it. 30 FPS is 'real time' and LRR runs at 25 FPS. So 10 FPS is 2.5-3x too slow. If you take the compression codec off, the computer should be able to handle 25-35 FPS easily.

Where was this stated?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; MAIN LEGO CONFIG FILE ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Times are specied as 25.0 units per second. ;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Units equate to 40 per block in game ;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I assume that the 25 ticks per second also applies to the framerate, but I also film LRR in 60 FPS so I dunno.

Where was this stated?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; MAIN LEGO CONFIG FILE ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Times are specied as 25.0 units per second. ;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Units equate to 40 per block in game	    ;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I assume that the 25 ticks per second also applies to the framerate, but I also film LRR in 60 FPS so I dunno.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to framerate, just in-game time.

Tick != frame;

A tick is just an in-game unit of time. A frame is a rendering "tick". The game may be rendering at 60 fps, but it can run at 25 ticks. Inversely, the game can run at 5 fps, but be running at 50 ticks. That means the game is running twice as fast, but the window is being redrawn at a sixth of the speed. Remember minecraft?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.