Rest In Peace Edd From Eddsworld.

Shadow322

The comment for "Rock Raiders United > Off-topic > General Discussion" only says "General off-topic discussion. Discussion must be within the forum rules.". If you don't want topics like this then change the rules Cyrem, but mark my words. No one ever looks good when they deny someone the right to pay respects to someone who has died.

I didn't say I don't like RIP topics and there is nothing wrong with anyone paying respects. In fact I'm happy people do make these topics. I didn't know of this person until this topic was made, so it was most informative. I only agreed with Alexpanter on the underlining fact that he isn't in our 'sphere'. This is not to say "don't make these topics", even I have made a RIP topic for Marco Simoncelli who is WAY out of our 'sphere', but still, it gave people the opportunity to see who he was... like this topic has done.

Like previous RIP topics on RRU they seem to bring some arguing over "why should I care". But the topics aren't about yourselves, it's about the person who died. If you didn't know the guy and feel that he needs no respect from you, then by all means...ignore the topic. Don't be so rude as to start arguments over how you feel about the whole thing.

TheDoctor, I don't know if your comment of "Good to know that when I die I'll have a bunch of people grieving" was meant to be some sort of bad joke or you meant it. Regardless, If you did die there would be a RIP topic for you... I'd make sure of that. I'd doesn't matter if some people don't like you, everyone deserves a human level of respect. (And yes, for people getting ideas... I would even make one for LZ. Despite him hating me, he was a community member.)

...I only agreed with Alexpanter...

This is what threw me off. I thought you were agreeing that we shouldn't make topics like this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.