Moc: Chassis And Body Experiment (C&c Welcome)

apemax

Hello all. This is my latest creation which is a bit of a experiment. First it was to try out a chassis design that i thought of. Then i added the body which was sort of a experiment too. It's powered by one PF XL motor for drive and one PF M motor for the steering. It also has pendular suspension on the front and rear and also has a fake inline 4 cylinder engine that is connected to the drive. It also has a differential on the rear axle. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

ccbe1_01.jpg

ccbe1_05.jpg

ccbe1_11.jpg

ccbe1_06.jpg

ccbe1_02.jpg

ccbe1_03.jpg

ccbe1_04.jpg

ccbe1_07.jpg

ccbe1_08.jpg

ccbe1_09.jpg

ccbe1_10.jpg

and a video of it working:

And thats it. hope you like it.

Thanks guys. :)

I do plan on figuring out self-centering steering at some point. the top speed is average for lego models. Thats it's top speed in the video actually.

Thanks Cirevam. Believe me i don't plan on stopping making LEGO models. :)

Just about to start on my next one...

• 2 months later...

Oh wow, completely missed this one.

Did you use this as a base for the car you entered into the comp?

Yeah i used this to test out a few techniques that i was planning on putting in the next one i made which is the one i entered into the comp.

Mainly the front and rear axles and body. This was the first technic model i've made that has a differential on the rear axle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.