Lego Back To The Future (Great Scott!)

STUDZ

Well, I came across this while looking at stuff from the BrickShow (They're LEGO reviewers on YouTube... I daresay they also do LEGO knockoffs...):

LEGO Back To The Future. Great Scott. Thanks to the BrickShow, this page was able to get OVER 9000 Supporters on CUSSOO... But they need 10K in order for LEGO to so much as CONSIDER making BTTF sets.

Now, I'm a HUGE BTTF Fan and I have always dreamed of having a LEGO DeLorean time machine, so I hope we could probably get enough people to make this happen. I'm not sure.

Anyway, HERE'S THE LINK: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/96

So, if you like BTTF, be sure to check this out.

"I had a feeling, that you were talking about LEGO CUSSOO, that you were talking about LEGO CUSSOO, that you were talking about LEGO LEGO CUSSOO." :P

a wild licence appeared

Uh huh. It just did. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, it has 9,860 supports now. I'm not going to bother supporting it myself because I wouldn't get it.

Now look, I'm not usually one to support licensed themes, but a LEGO BTTF would be worth it for once. And I'm fairly sure that there are plans on a reboot of BTTF. Although there are OTHER rumors still that... *shudders* Justin Bieber will be playing as Marty McFly.

GOD NO. NO! NO!!!

Anyway, Bieber or not, if there's going to be another BTTF going on, there's a good chance LEGO will make some sets based on the new (and old) movies. Let's cross our fingers people.

Fluffy Cupcake

Although there are OTHER rumors still that... *shudders* Justin Bieber will be playing as Marty McFly.

GOD NO. NO! NO!!!

Well.. maybe he is a better actor then singer...?

Although there are OTHER rumors still that... *shudders* Justin Bieber will be playing as Marty McFly.

GOD NO. NO! NO!!!

The problem is, it's Justin Bieber.

Although... another Justin (Timberlake) seems to be a better actor than singer... I guess I'll give Bieber a chance.

JUST NOT IN BTTF.

• 2 months later...

If they can get the license for this I think there is a good chance of it happening.

To bad about the Dark Box, it was a cool idea... but I understand the reasons for not doing it.

GOD NO. NO! NO!!!

He did alright in CSI.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.