Hi, I'm Alcom, and I want everything the world of LEGO Has to offer!

Alcom Isst

Glory and status! Parts and Sets! Fame and Reputation! I demand all things from the LEGO Community!

Also, Jamesster said I should join here. Dunno why. Seems like a nice place. Could use a bigger fridge though.

HELLO! You might change the flowers, but please don't BE SHORT in front of Cyrem's desk. He'll put you RIGHT BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE before you came here on your car or bike or something.

Oh, and the new bathrooms were overtaken by aliens, so WATCH OUT FOR THE RADIO!

• Like 2

Oh, and the new bathrooms were overtaken by aliens

Yeah... I also noticed that the entire second floor is flooded.

Blame Addict for that one.

You shouldn't, Lair did that... or should I say 'Toilet Buster'.

BTW: Welcome.

Addictgamer

._.

Be careful, Lair is not known as "Toilet Buster" for no reason. He'll bust those toilets right back to the primordial soup they once were.

Also, the space walrus are out to get out.

In addition, buckle your seat belts and use the AC as a taxi cab. Why? Because you can.

Don't forget, we have one troll cat. A second is not needed.

Finally, our AI purges non-human lifeforms with extreme prejudice.

Please enjoy your stay.

don't go to the pascalgames dev room for now. we tried to make a nuclear reactor run on ORR-GML3D... it made a huge lava spill....

anyways, welcome to RRU

The thirty-second-millienth floor downward is where no incident has occered yet and I-- wait make that the thirty-second-millienth and first floor. as I was saying, I whole heartedly welcome you, the cheese is off though.

O.T.

Level 7 is restricted to Extreme and Extreme only. If anybody touches my killbots, my WMDs, my starship fleet or my sandwitch in the fridge, I'll brick them with enough power to destroy 10,000 suns.

'velcome to RRU, comrade. Here at Rock Raiders United, we strive to create the greatest LEGO experience for all internet users! As you're a first-time employee, allow me to take you on a quick tour.

I'm kidding! Here at RRU, we fend for ourselves! Here's your bucket, here's you mop, these are the passcodes to access the fridge, and here's your namebage. You'll be working on Level 1, the Newbie Floor. As a Newbie, your role is to get involved in the topics, listen to the radio, post some status updates and JOIN IN ON EXTREME'S NEW REALITY TV SHOW, DREADZONE! 2 PEOPLE GO IN WITH WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, ONE COMES OUT WINNER! TUNE IN 7PM SUNDAYS!

Remember, Cyrem is your CEO and current overlord, and whatever he says or does goes...until another employee challenges it! Cirevam, Antillies, Addict and a bunch of members in Blue and Green are his evil little minions, running around and starting stopping conflict. If you want songs added to the radio, PM Extreme. If you want a sandvich, get a girlfriend. Enjoy your first day of training, cadet!

Oh, and by the way, if you do need to perform, ahem, #1 or #2, try using one of the conveniently placed windows on the exterior of the building, but beware of Cirecam...apparently public defecation is not an acceptable behaviour.

Retsnom Kcor

Hello! Welcome to this... Strange place.

Fair warning: I spontaneously combust every other Thursday.

Cirevam, Antillies, Addict and a bunch of members in Blue and Green are his evil little minions, running around and starting stopping conflict.

lolz

I will never cease to be amazed by the guys on this site... You see, THIS is the reason why I still try to stick around on RRU.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here on RRU. Just whatever you do, do NOT enter Sector G7, also known as "The Brony Herd". That place is SO unpredictable that once you get into it, YOU NEVER. GET. OUT. I'm working on keeping the place stable, but...

Also, the Magical Chair is being contained until we know what to do with it.

._.

Be careful, Lair is not known as "Toilet Buster" for no reason. He'll bust those toilets right back to the primordial soup they once were.

Also, the space walrus are out to get out.

In addition, buckle your seat belts and use the AC as a taxi cab. Why? Because you can.

Don't forget, we have one troll cat. A second is not needed.

Finally, our AI purges non-human lifeforms with extreme prejudice.

Please enjoy your stay.

I'm just messing with you guys. :P

Oh, I almost forgot! Do you see that blue Police call box over there? That's TheDoctor's. No one's allowed in it but me and Doc.

Hello Alcom! I'm le717 (pronounced lee seven seventeen), the Triangleular Minifigure! You'll find me on the Triangleular floor, where everything is a triangle, including the doors, walls, and floors! Nothing on my floor is broken. Everything works, including the restrooms. No brony references are allowed, but bronys are allowed, as long as MLP doesn't come up in any form. The entire place is clean as a freshly made CPU, and if you mess something up, you will clean it until I say it is clean, no ifs, ands, or buts. You will be allowed free time while you clean, but you will report back at due time.

Please do not enter the brony topic. It is indeed the bald spot here, and entering it will make you bald as your bald uncle (I'm surprised McStudz, Segatendo and Extreme110 still have hair. In fact, I'm surprised Cyrem still has his nervous system and hasn't shut it down yet... :P )

Just for the record, I am not a brontosaurus brony. If I were, I would be the Trianglular Brony Minifigure. :P

Welcome. As you can see, everyone else's minds except doc's, zeph's and mine have all been melted down into slag used for repairing the ship. Please stay, and do not go to the 13th floor. Thats my quarters. Its not private, but its basically... well, I don't want to define it, but you WILL go mad from seeing it.

You were saying something about molten minds? Well, just so you know you left a big rainbow puddle where you were typing just now. You may want to get that solid again before I find a place to use it to fill a hole.

Welcome. Please watch your step while in the ship's machine shop - there's a few projects I've been building out of spare equipment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.