Swamp Spy

Cirevam

I've had this vehicle around for several years with no real modifications except for a halftrack conversion. It's a two-seater reconnaissance vehicle that specializes in moving small amounts of cargo in dense forests and bogs. The Swamp Spy features real independent suspension all around and is extremely durable (except for the camouflage that can fall off). If it were real it would be all-electric to prevent noise and emissions that would give its position away.

One thing I didn't show is that the bonnet opens up to store those handguns. And for proof that I made this:

Who needs words when you have awesome burns? oh wad the sunglasses are crooked

nice mabie this should be the new transport truck. what do you think about that?

The forest camo doesn't exactly work underground in rock caverns. There's also very little space to carry ore and crystals, from what I can see. Unless you swapped the guns for storage space, but that's not very effective...

I could cram six crystals in the back. It might not look that great in-game but with the door/ramp in the way most of the time it wouldn't be a big deal. If I were to adapt it to a mod I'd remove the plant camo and give it a non-camo colour scheme.

Excellent creation. Loving the belt wheels (forgot the proper name for them ;) ).

That last picture makes the create 2x as cool.

Where'd the branches come from?

For some reason, this reminds me of Snake from Stunt Rally. Same leafy overtone...is the brown supposed to be like soil>

Oboe Shoes

Glad I wasn't the only person that thought of Stunt Rally when I saw this thing.

Awesome, has that wonky "LEGO feel" to it, with the leaves and whatnot.

Loving the belt wheels (forgot the proper name for them ;) ).

Treads, aren't they? I think they call them Tank Treads on a tank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.