This is the best place ever.

ricbrown

I actually only joined so I could download a patch for rollercoaster tycoon patch to run on my windows 7 machine.

And then I noticed the forum was called Rock Raiders United...

I got that game when I was I don't know how young and played it off and on but it was too hard for my young mind to figure out.

Last year was my first year in college and I was super bored. So I opened my book of discs and came across my old Rock Raiders Disc. So i popped it in to see if it would run. After a quick patch I was mining away. I finally finished all the missions and fell in love with the game again.

I thought I was the only person who played this game, and here I find a whole forum dedicated to it.

I would just like to say that I am honored to be a part of this wonderful place.

Retsnom Kcor

Welcome to the forum! It seems just about everybody thought that they were the only ones to play RR! :lol:

Anyway, hope you stick around awhile!

Drill Master

Hey ricbrown! Welcome to RRU! I was the same way, thought I was the only one who played it and then came across this site. Again, welcome and enjoy the wonderful world of Rock Raiders United!

We're glad to have you. If you ever want to, and I hope you do, try modding some games! And just click the letter i in a circle found all over the place. It will send you here! If you want to get back to where you were, be short in front of desk. It will send you right back to where you were, before you opened up your space inventory.

Thanks for the kind words and welcome!

We get a bit of traffic from people looking for that patch to download, but you are probably the first person to actually introduce themselves after getting what you came for.

Thank-you, I hope you will stick around :)

Hello and welcome to Rock Raiders United Incorporated! Please note that our Magnificent Microwaved Casseroleâ„¢ range currently contains lethal amounts of plastic, and as such are not suitable for consumption.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.