RRU Hover Scout

Cyrem

I made this one in LDD, ordered the parts. A month later got them, found I was missing the rocker bearing in the packet, waited another week for them to fix up their mistake and finished it. And yes that is the RRU logo on that minifig.

• Like 2

it looks just like the one in the game...almost...I like it :)

Almost? What's wrong with it?

I think it's great. And I know this was asked in the old topic, but how did you get the RRU Logo on the minifig again?

Almost? What's wrong with it?

I think it's great. And I know this was asked in the old topic, but how did you get the RRU Logo on the minifig again?

Since I didn't have any stickers, I got some photopaper. Print the logo on it then cut it out to the dimensions of the front of the minifig body (used a permanent marker to make sure the little piece was all black) then used some super glue to stick it to the raider.

Ah, ok. Thanks :)

LEGO should produce stickersheets that allow you to make custom minifigs, and include a program where you can design and print them :D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.