AIV Crusher has Arrived!

Tracker

You should try to get some better pictures of it. The render only shows the very front and the real picture is top-down and too dark.

Dude, I'm not sure it has the racing capabilities to compete with what the other guys invented...they have racing cars, you have a thing for drilling walls. Unless there are a heap of landslides on the racer tracks, or if Xalax collapses under the weight of Rocket Racer's own c***iness, I don't think that's going to be too helpful.

N'also, remember the image tags: [/nobb]Image Link Here[/nobb]

Otherwise, good job.

Dude, I'm not sure it has the racing capabilities to compete with what the other guys invented...they have racing cars, you have a thing for drilling walls. Unless there are a heap of landslides on the racer tracks, or if Xalax collapses under the weight of Rocket Racer's own c***iness, I don't think that's going to be too helpful.

N'also, remember the image tags: [/nobb]Image Link Here[/nobb]

Otherwise, good job.

"Hey, who ever heard of a driller winning a race?!"

*All laugh*

• Like 2

N'also, remember the image tags: [/nobb]Image%20Link%20Here[/nobb]

Otherwise, good job.

"Hey, who ever heard of a driller winning a race?!"

*All laugh*

I promised myself I would never stoop down to his level.

I made the same joke last week.

Actually, it can move rather quickly, a steady 80 MPH, and accelerate fast enough to be extremely dangerous to strangers who lack the little sense required to "read" its "you are too close" warnings as such. Those two combined would have made it "adequate" as a racer, since most of the time there are turns to slow down for. And we can't forget the light and fast Small Digger. . .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.