Hey, Look what I got for my birthday!

AngusBeer

lego_island___complete_in_box_by_meleeso

Yep.

Apparently I'm missing an Infomaniac mini figure according to Wes, but I say close enough.

Sadly I beat it already. :(

Guess where I bought my copie(s) of LEGO Island? At a thrift store! So no Infomaniac minifig for Studz. :(

So, did you talk to Wes? Based on what you wrote, it sounds like you did.

I presumed at first mine was a later release considering the 1998 Winner award, but I then realized it was only a sticker and it said all around it said 1997.

So maybe it was some copies after 1998/9 had the figure, or Wes mistook it for LI2.

And yeah, I shown him this via Facebook. And yes, Charity shops is home to PC games and other cheap tat! =D

No, LI2 had The Brickster keychain. I think the first edition LI copies had The Infomaniac in them, and all of the later versions didn't.

And for some reason, Wes won't accept my requests on Facebook! I talked to him before, but now I don't know what happened.

I got the game when it first came out. I gave the Infomaniac to my older brother because he also liked Legos. I doubt he has any idea where it is now. What a fool I was.

But I was eight years old and didn't have the mental capacity to appreciate things, so...

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Hey, at least you didn't do what I did to virtually every childhood computer game of mine. Thank gosh I still have the computers!

I got the game in the damn 90s and never got an informaniac minifgure.

Someone has been lying to all of you!

Just because you got the game in the 90's and didn't get the minifigure that somehow means that no copies ever actually contained one? :|

derp

I had the choice to get this or Rock Raiders boxed at Big Lots, I got Rock Raiders, cause I had Island already.

...It could've had the bloody minifig!

thetoolraider

I don't see an Infomaniac figure...

Have you even read the first post?

I did. But it could be hidden in the picture or something.

thetoolraider

I did.

But it could be hidden in the picture or something.

Which shows you DIDN'T read the post. Frosting megachugs.

It could and that would mean that the uploader is a troll.

that would mean that I'm a troll.

Fixed

EDIT: Found it

Then the problem is solved. The uploader really IS a troll... :)

You don't even know how much I want to shove a RADIOOOO! in your EYE!...

• Like 4

This is a troll topic...

ToolRaider, there is something wrong with your brain, and I want to fix it. Everyone says it is a lost cause, but I believe, that if you and I work together, we can pull you through this!

thetoolraider

This is a troll topic...

ToolRaider, there is something wrong with your brain, and I want to fix it. Everyone says it is a lost cause, but I believe, that if you and I work together, we can pull you through this!

Really?? YES!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.