A Random Minecraft server is back!

CTXXTC

After a good chat with Phoenyx, we have decided that under certain conditions, the server will be back, however I will be running it with a few rules which I will get to but first I'll tell you how to join the server if you're interested as I will be whitelisting it due to previous events.

--HOW TO JOIN--

All you need to join is ask me, Phoenyx or one of the other ops if you can join. After being reviewed we will either accept or decline you but it is most likely the former. We will be judging from previous experiences with those who have been on the other two maps.

--RULES--

These rules are in place to keep the server running and not make it end abruptly like before.

1. NO arguing with the Ops or Admins. Period.

2. NO glorifying yourself and wasting building space (e.g. statues, flags, islands of your own etc)

3. If you want to establish a city of your own, consult the Ops who are available first.

4. The most obvious one, no griefing!

5. Don't boss others around! (Unless they want you to.)

6. This applies to Ops/Admins, no banning others pointlessly otherwise we will review your status and may remove your Op and ban you if it persists.

7. Respect others!

Breaking any of these rules will result in a kick, then a one day ban, if it still persists a 3 day ban and finally if you're brain dead or just wanting to be banned it's a permanent one. Ban's can be contested against, however.

--CURRENT ADMIN TEAM--

ADMINS: CTXXTC, Phoenyx

OPS: IceHusky, s0d3rb3rg

We are currently in need of Ops, so if you think you're ready to do this, then come on!

What are you waiting for? Come on and sign up!

• Like 2

Okay then. Well.

inb4 Sonic and CTX start arguing.

/thread

Following an OP vote on the server, he will not be let on.

Why is that exactly? Just because we don't get along? You were just as much to blame as I was. /:|

Okay then. Well.

/thread

Why is that exactly? Just because we don't get along? You were just as much to blame as I was. /:|

It was one or the other.

Okay then. Well.

/thread

It was one or the other.

What was one or the other? Let me on or not? I think you could have at least given me a chance. I mean it's not like I can play Minecraft at the moment anyway with my current Hardware limitations.

Okay then. Well.

/thread

It was one or the other.

What was one or the other? Let me on or not? I think you could have at least given me a chance. I mean it's not like I can play Minecraft at the moment anyway with my current Hardware limitations.

I don't care, you're not welcome, period. Only 2 people (your brother and maybe Storm) would go against your ban, Phoenyx was neutral, everyone else said no to you. Also, we don't want huge statues covering the map as well as your own one man nation, we don't need you. Also don't think that you can still attempt to antagonize me. I'm not a idiot or a chicken who will hide behind that little wall while you try to make me look weak. And if you realized, I'm running the server, good luck in trying to get past me. One more thing: Stay on RRU-stuff, where you will happily be away from me like you say so! Bye and enjoy my little TL;DR post I made for you! <3

• Like 2

You realize that the only statue there was MINE, right? So your point is proved invalid. Massively.

Nope, Sonic322 had one for a house too.

You realize that the only statue there was MINE, right? So your point is proved invalid. Massively.

Actually I did have a giant statue on top of my house.

I don't care, you're not welcome, period. Only 2 people (your brother and maybe Storm) would go against your ban, Phoenyx was neutral, everyone else said no to you. Also, we don't want huge statues covering the map as well as your own one man nation, we don't need you. Also don't think that you can still attempt to antagonize me. I'm not a idiot or a chicken who will hide behind that little wall while you try to make me look weak. And if you realized, I'm running the server, good luck in trying to get past me. One more thing: Stay on RRU-stuff, where you will happily be away from me like you say so! Bye and enjoy my little TL;DR post I made for you! <3

The only reason I had a one man nation was because you drove me off. And even after we both agreed that I would stay on my land away from you and the rest of everything you still wouldn't leave me alone. You even made an underground tunnel to spy on me because I apparently can't see peoples names through a pile of dirt. All you could think of was "Well this guy I keep bumping heads with is trying to get away from me. He must be planning something horrible." The worst thing I was doing was building a hole to the bottom of the map like there was on the old RRU-Stuff map. Hardly a weapon of any kind of doom. Also I don't think you are an idiot or a chicken and I don't get your wall reference. I do not and have not tried to make you look weak and I don't even know how I would do that. As for turning everyone against you then I have something to tell you. Storm, doesn't like you. He is about as sick of you crap as I am. Me, Well I don't like you. You couldn't leave me alone at all. You had nothing more productive to occupy your time with so you kept coming over to where I was and kept trying to help when I didn't need any from anyone for that matter. 40K, is the only person who thinks you are worth it. No matter how much I tried to make him see how annoying you were and how much of the problem was your fault he always kept saying positive bullcrap about you. Even when I told him how you bothered me on the server when it had the previous map he still wouldn't listen no matter how much I told him you started it. So you know what? At thing point I don't give a s*** about you or the server anymore. If 40K wants to put someone like you in charge then that's fine by me as I am not allowed to play anyways. I get far more respect on Cyrem's server. You can take your hate of me a shove it up your ass because if Cyrem ever lets you on his server then you better be damn sure he is there to promote you to builder because I'm not gonna do it.

You can take your hate of me a shove it up your ass

if Cyrem ever lets you on his server then you better be damn sure he is there to promote you to builder because I'm not gonna do it.

You know, you really should make sure that your posts don't contain irony before you post them.

Actually I did have a giant statue on top of my house.

The only reason I had a one man nation was because you drove me off. And even after we both agreed that I would stay on my land away from you and the rest of everything you still wouldn't leave me alone. You even made an underground tunnel to spy on me because I apparently can't see peoples names through a pile of dirt. All you could think of was "Well this guy I keep bumping heads with is trying to get away from me. He must be planning something horrible." The worst thing I was doing was building a hole to the bottom of the map like there was on the old RRU-Stuff map. Hardly a weapon of any kind of doom. Also I don't think you are an idiot or a chicken and I don't get your wall reference. I do not and have not tried to make you look weak and I don't even know how I would do that. As for turning everyone against you then I have something to tell you. Storm, doesn't like you. He is about as sick of you crap as I am. Me, Well I don't like you. You couldn't leave me alone at all. You had nothing more productive to occupy your time with so you kept coming over to where I was and kept trying to help when I didn't need any from anyone for that matter. 40K, is the only person who thinks you are worth it. No matter how much I tried to make him see how annoying you were and how much of the problem was your fault he always kept saying positive bullcrap about you. Even when I told him how you bothered me on the server when it had the previous map he still wouldn't listen no matter how much I told him you started it. So you know what? At thing point I don't give a s*** about you or the server anymore. If 40K wants to put someone like you in charge then that's fine by me as I am not allowed to play anyways. I get far more respect on Cyrem's server. You can take your hate of me a shove it up your ass because if Cyrem ever lets you on his server then you better be damn sure he is there to promote you to builder because I'm not gonna do it.

Someone's mad, and also it's not just Phoenyx, there's Studz, s0d, Husky, Addict, Sarge, Extreme, Pascal and probably Zephyria, you? No one likes you, get the hell off RRU and make us all happy.

EDIT: I think your brother hates you, too. Since he also willingly helped me grief your statue. I'm telling you now because even the people who you think like you aren't what they seem.

Someone's mad, and also it's not just Phoenyx, there's Studz, s0d, Husky, Addict, Sarge, Extreme, Pascal and probably Zephyria, you? No one likes you, get the hell off RRU and make us all happy.

EDIT: I think your brother hates you, too. Since he also willingly helped me grief your statue. I'm telling you now because even the people who you think like you aren't what they seem.

This was a conversation to have over PMs as this flaming from both of you is highly immature and unwanted.

Sonic, it's OK to be upset but you need to understand that actions have consequences and apparently things you did in the past have resulted in this turn of events. Perhaps it is something to reflect on.

CTX, you have no right to tell Sonic or anyone else to leave RRU. Your discretionary power on the server does not extend onto this site. I know you understand that.

After this warning, I expect there to be no more of this. All conversation about the server and things going on there are of course most welcome. Thank you.

1. Someone's mad, and also it's not just Phoenyx, there's Studz, s0d, Husky, Addict, Sarge, Extreme, Pascal and probably Zephyria, you? No one likes you, get the hell off RRU and make us all happy.

2. EDIT: I think your brother hates you, too. Since he also willingly helped me grief your statue. I'm telling you now because even the people who you think like you aren't what they seem.

1. Are you sure those people really like you and at the same time hate my guts? I'm sure if I got banned for breaking the rule for posting mature content and was unbanned after a few months then people would welcome me back with open arms. I know they wouldn't like you if you bothered them as much as you bothered me.

2. Really? You really thing my identical twin brother who I have known longer than any other human being hates me? Do you even understand what it's like to have a sibling? He could never hate me. Just like how I could never hate him. I am sure someone is going to say something to me about this (I put my money on Lair, Studz, Extreme, Pascal or Zephyr) but you are just plain ignorant.

1. This was a conversation to have over PMs as this flaming from both of you is highly immature and unwanted.

2. Sonic, it's OK to be upset but you need to understand that actions have consequences and apparently things you did in the past have resulted in this turn of events. Perhaps it is something to reflect on.

1. I would have but every time I PMed him earlier in the day before these events then he replied with something like one of those stupid phone recordings that tell you to call back later because they can't get to you at the moment.

2. That's just it. I don't know what to reflect on. He wouldn't leave me alone on the server no matter how many times I told him to leave me alone or moved away and I can assure you that ever time an argument happened he started it.

What Antillies has stated is correct.

Storm, they may have started arguing later, but your "inb4" started it off immediately and was not needed.

I'd also like to say something about Sonic. In my dealing with him on both servers (RRU-Stuff & RRUCraft) I have not have any problems with him at all. I have not seen him grief nor steal. Instead he helped newly joined players and with server buildings. I don't know what issues you've had in the past but it looks like a personalty clash, which in my view is unfair to ban someone over.

• Like 2

I want to get ONE thing clear here, I did not outright ban him, instead we had a vote if he was allowed on or not and the result was in favour of him getting banned.

What Antillies has stated is correct.

Storm, they may have started arguing later, but your "inb4" started it off immediately and was not needed.

I'd also like to say something about Sonic. In my dealing with him on both servers (RRU-Stuff & RRUCraft) I have not have any problems with him at all. I have not seen him grief nor steal. Instead he helped newly joined players and with server buildings. I don't know what issues you've had in the past but it looks like a personalty clash, which in my view is unfair to ban someone over.

Back on my server, Sonic322 had caused a fight to escalate. I was just as disappointed at what CTXXTC was up to, but the fact remains that at the time I needed CTX to cover for me when I wasn't on, and I don't have a way to communicate with Sonic322 besides RRU and Minecraft. Plus I've had better dealings with CTX than Sonic in general. I guess there just were things that needed to be addressed but never were.

Back on my server, Sonic322 had caused a fight to escalate. I was just as disappointed at what CTXXTC was up to, but the fact remains that at the time I needed CTX to cover for me when I wasn't on, and I don't have a way to communicate with Sonic322 besides RRU and Minecraft. Plus I've had better dealings with CTX than Sonic in general. I guess there just were things that needed to be addressed but never were.

I suppose contact would have been an issue. But you could have at least talked to CTXXTC in front of me so I knew you were trying to deal with him and not feel like you were just blaming me.

[quote name='Cyrem' timestamp='1344763473' post='76796'

In my dealing with [sonic322] on both servers (RRU-Stuff & RRUCraft) I have not have any problems with him at all. I have not seen him grief nor steal. Instead he helped newly joined players and with server buildings. I don't know what issues you've had in the past but it looks like a personality clash, which in my view is unfair to ban someone over.

Sonic: You have to let this server go. I know you don't like CTXXTC, and the feelings are mutual with him. I don't know if you even wanted to go on this server, but I strongly advise against it. You and CT will get into some fight, and it won't end well on either side. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you want to go on this server, even though a clash with CTX will be inevitable. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's how it will go. If it isn't you, it'll be CTX.

@McStudz, I see your point and I do agree with it. It is pointless to try to get on this server at this point. If you don't mind though then I would like to try to explain my side of the server up to this point so I know someone will at least know my side. The server is divided into 3 different times of operation so that's how I will explain this.

-Originally when 40K had his server up the first time I was welcomed very nicely and allowed to do just about what ever I wanted which to be honest wasn't really a whole lot. I didn't do much of anything at all on that server. Even when the update came and I got creative mode I didn't bother building a statue or anything because there was never anyone on the server that would see it. The first time I ran into CTXXTC on the server he trolled me with no obvious motive to do so.

-When the server came back the first time I came on and 40K welcomed me just as nice as he did before while CTXXTC took an immediate stand against me and any and every thing I wanted to do for once again, no obvious motive at all besides coming off as not liking me. The server eventually went down because Me and CTXXTC kept getting into arguments that in my honest opinion, were always started by him confronting, and then bothering me. The final argument was when I was trying to fill in a secret underground tunnel that CTXXTC made to spy on me that I couldn't fill in because he kept opening it back up. At this point I stopped using the chat as I knew it was pointless because 40K had threatened to shut the server down once and I didn't want that to happen. CTXXTC however kept using the chat in a one sided argument so to 40K it looked like we were still fighting and the server was shut down.

-I don't know anything about this go at the server. I am not allowed on it and really don't care about it. I was not allowed on it before I even got a chance to ask if I was allowed on it. He says there was a vote but without a server chat log then I can't tell if that is a legitimate statement or not. All I can say is if I apply "How to join" and the rules of the current server to the events of the last two servers then rules 1 and 3 do not apply to me or CTXXTC because we were Ops. I did not break rules 4, 5, 6, and 7 and the only rule I did break was rule 2 for building my statue. CTXXTC did not break rules 2, 4, and 5 as far as I know and the rules he broke were rule 6 when he randomly banned people he didn't like (Storm can tell you how true this is, or I can if you don't mind hearing about the time he used his hacked client to log in as me and have me ban myself then I can tell you.) and rule 7 every time he came on and started bothering me. I know that no matter how much of a hypocrite and rule breaker I prove CTXXTC is over me he would not let me on the server, (For obvious reasons. :P) and even if 40K started believing me after reading this and actually let me on the server then CTXXTC would just make a big stink about it.

@CTXXTC, So ya keep your server to yourself. It doesn't benefit me at all to go on it at this point anyway. I mean...

judging from previous experiences with those who have been on the other two maps.

It wouldn't be a very pleasant experience for me to go through. :smug:

he broke were rule 6 when he randomly banned people he didn't like (Storm can tell you how true this is, or I can if you don't mind hearing about the time he used his hacked client to log in as me and have me ban myself then I can tell you.)

I didn't randomly ban people, I hadn't banned Storm, I kicked him so I don't know where you're getting that information from. Also I banned you in a misunderstanding.

Also, you deopped and removed my creative FIRST since you didn't know who I was, assuming I was Extreme, I removed yours in retaliation following it and only gave you it back when I was about to leave. As well as that, half that account is BS and heavily biased towards me being the aggressor. No. It was you from the start and that is why I hate you, you're not minding your own business, you got involved in the Storm incident (which btw, I didn't ban him) without asking Phoenyx (he's not 40k anymore) and getting me banned for no reason which is why I logged in to your account and banned you. Also you can't have an entire dimension to yourself like you did with the End. None of us said, OMG DON'T TOUCH THE NETHER ITS SPECIAL!!!! No, we didn't but you insisted that we don't do that to the End. So I suggest you leave this topic now and never come back again if you're going to bring your silly protests here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.