A Random Minecraft server is back!

CTXXTC

First of all Storm was locked up and got out my a server glitch and you didn't do anything about it. You just RPed with him.

Also you can't have an entire dimension to yourself like you did with the End.

I don't know how many times I have told you this. You misunderstood the sign I put on the End portal. The End was my project. Not my property. Everyone but you already gets that.

Actually CTX, you did ban me. So you're just spouting BS again.

EDIT: Can one of the mods come in here and lock the topic please?

And I'd want to know what the hell is wrong with you mate, I kicked you multiple times, and not one ban was given to you, those bans were issued by Phoenyx for blowing up the ICT tower and the Nether. And locking it isn't a viable option, kicking the whining S322 out of the topic is better.

Actually CTX, you did ban me. So you're just spouting BS again.

EDIT: Can one of the mods come in here and lock the topic please?

And I'd want to know what the hell is wrong with you mate, I kicked you multiple times, and not one ban was given to you, those bans were issued by Phoenyx for blowing up the ICT tower and the Nether.

All I know is the server command prompts kept saying "Storm has been banned." and "Storm has been unbanned.". Now in my opinion, that only happened when you were on the server. It never happened when Me and 40K were on the server and Storm came on so it must have been you. What I always figured was you banned Storm and 40K unbanned him a moment later.

Also I don't know what you are talking about blowing up ICT tower and the Nether. There was only one allowed explosion location on the map and at no point was ICT tower blown up. The only problem there was with the Nether was that it was so massive and very laggy. It was so laggy that I don't think anyone would have been able to place enough TNT to blow it up.

CTX you're thinking of the other server you nitwit.

Enjoy a ban for lacking common sense, I have not banned Storm ONCE. Had I done so I would have informed Phoenyx. I kindly as from you Sonic to stop fighting over my topic as this is getting out of hand.

It wasn't CTX that banned you there, it was me. It was a short temp ban for disturbing the peace.

It wasn't CTX that banned you there, it was me. It was a short temp ban for disturbing the peace.

If you are talking about the first server then that must have been when he was put in jail. If you are talking about the second server then that's messed up man. Storms a great guy. He just doesn't think ahead some of the time. I think everyone is guilty of that.

Enjoy a ban for lacking common sense, I have not banned Storm ONCE. Had I done so I would have informed Phoenyx. I kindly as from you Sonic to stop fighting over my topic as this is getting out of hand.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, it was 40K that kept banning and unbanning Storm? I had no idea. I am so so sorry for accusing you of it this whole time. I just saw that you guys were pretty much always fighting when it happened and the server command never said who banned who. But really a ban on this server for something like that? Come on man, that's like if I got banned because I told Cyrem that Soccer sucks balls. It's just silly.

Carrying it on. :P

Now can someone lock the topic PLEASE so I don't have to prove BOTH these guys wrong?

Hey man cool it. No need for the topic to be locked now that there is a breakthrough.

he broke were rule 6 when he randomly banned people he didn't like (Storm can tell you how true this is, or I can if you don't mind hearing about the time he used his hacked client to log in as me and have me ban myself then I can tell you.)

I didn't randomly ban people, I hadn't banned Storm, I kicked him so I don't know where you're getting that information from. Also I banned you in a misunderstanding.

Also, you deopped and removed my creative FIRST since you didn't know who I was, assuming I was Extreme, I removed yours in retaliation following it and only gave you it back when I was about to leave. As well as that, half that account is BS and heavily biased towards me being the aggressor. No. It was you from the start and that is why I hate you, you're not minding your own business, you got involved in the Storm incident (which btw, I didn't ban him) without asking Phoenyx (he's not 40k anymore) and getting me banned for no reason which is why I logged in to your account and banned you. Also you can't have an entire dimension to yourself like you did with the End. None of us said, OMG DON'T TOUCH THE NETHER ITS SPECIAL!!!! No, we didn't but you insisted that we don't do that to the End. So I suggest you leave this topic now and never come back again if you're going to bring your silly protests here.

Now can someone lock the topic PLEASE so I don't have to prove BOTH these guys wrong?

Sonic, I'll chat to you over PMs to reach a compromise.

If you are talking about the first server then that must have been when he was put in jail. If you are talking about the second server then that's messed up man. Storms a great guy. He just doesn't think ahead some of the time. I think everyone is guilty of that.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, it was 40K that kept banning and unbanning Storm? I had no idea. I am so so sorry for accusing you of it this whole time. I just saw that you guys were pretty much always fighting when it happened and the server command never said who banned who. But really a ban on this server for something like that? Come on man, that's like if I got banned because I told Cyrem that Soccer sucks balls. It's just silly.

That's not exactly what happened. I don't remember Storm being constantly banned and unbanned, I only remember one incident.

I normally don't say this, but I think you need to take a vacation to cool yourself down. We've already come to a conclusion. No need to continue this line of discussion.

I see that after I went and handled the problem, people kept blarging about the past. I've deleted those posts, and I don't want to see more.

Now, I want discussion to return to the original purpose of this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Please CTX, I didn't want your opinion. I want Phoeynx's.

EDIT: Reported both posts.

After what happened the last few times? Think about it.

• Like 3

The first time I left because ctx and sonic were arguing, and the second time I left as well. But since sonic isn't allowed this time, I want to play. Get it?

The first time I left because ctx and sonic were arguing, and the second time I left as well. But since sonic isn't allowed this time, I want to play. Get it?

Oooh, guess what? He's allowed on now but he's not on as much. Cya. Bye. Gone. Crymore. Cya. Go away. Toodletrump!

Technically phoeynx still hasn't answered my question, because he didn't ban me either time, so I still need an answer. Btw CTX, I hope you realize that you aren't going to crack me anymore.

Technically phoeynx still hasn't answered my question, because he didn't ban me either time, so I still need an answer. Btw CTX, I hope you realize that you aren't going to crack me anymore.

Let's see, you apologize, behave for like 5 mins, and you're back to the stupid annoying idiot you usually are. Repeat procedure after 2 weeks.

Technically speaking I have not been on the server once at all yet. I don't even know what the IP is to get on. To be honest I have far more important things to do on Cyrem's server at any given moment.

I would gladly give up my not banned status to Storm. Because in my honest opinion there will be less of a chance of getting into an argument with him and he doesn't really go on Cyrem's server enough for me to notice.

Technically speaking I have not been on the server once at all yet. I don't even know what the IP is to get on. To be honest I have far more important things to do on Cyrem's server at any given moment.

I would gladly give up my not banned status to Storm. Because in my honest opinion there will be less of a chance of getting into an argument with him and he doesn't really go on Cyrem's server enough for me to notice.

Sonic, I unbanned you because I know we can let things go if we stay as far away as we can from eachother and don't get involved in disputes. Phoenyx will eventually release the IP, however Storm has been a nuisance since the server first opened up, which has made him lose our trust.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.