Running LEGO Island in windowed mode

lol username

lol username

Not sure if this really counts as a mod since it's just a registry edit, but you can run LEGO Island in windowed mode simply by changing a "YES" to "NO". However, it's a bit...

... Glitchy.

Especially if you set the value for island quality to zero.

Fluffy Cupcake

I wish there was a way to do this without registry editing, as not everyone (obviously myself) has access to an admin account/password to do so.

• 2 years later...

Here you go:

legowuto5jrx.jpg

(It only renders on my first display, moving the window to the second bugs the game)

Oh and I don't know if you can (Because the readme of the riff-extraction tool on github said so) but I can extract the INFOMAIN.SI file (maybe because it's german? :D)

legowut2bcsa4.jpg

Greetings

• Like 2

Dude, what magic is this? Not only are their anomalies in that image (which are really not anomalies because they can be explained), duplicating your settings exactly sans the anomalies still does not work. What is also confusing is that you are using Windows 8, just as I am. Can you also post your compatibility settings for both isle.exe and legoisle.exe, and the steps you took to enable it? If that does not work, I will be PM'ing you with something that can help both of us figure this out and hopefully get a working windowed mode for everyone who has not le the Island.

I don't even know how it runs in windowed mode, it just does when using the Direct x rendering method.

(If I use any other option, it runs in fullscreen mode and glitched like the first post in this topic, just in full-screen)

Warning: German incoming

1tdsh6.jpg

2j5s7z.jpg

3wtssr.jpg

bla3qzq6x.jpg

blaf6sb3.jpg

bla2ius2q.jpg

=

isneljgomb.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.