Jurassic Raiders

karsten

What would the dinosaurs do, given that monsters can't have their boulder functions disabled without making them unresponsive at the same time* AND the fact that we can't change the damage that monsters do to raiders? A dinosaur would grab a minifig, do ten damage, and either repeat or go towards a wall and get a boulder. Also, since we can't shoot when directly controlling raiders, we can't have the fun of running around shooting dinosaurs. This kind of mod just wouldn't work with LRR.

* You could use the NPL and tutorial blocks to make monsters patrol a certain area or attack something directly, but since it's scripted it kills replayability.

• Like 2

If you want to do it, it's your choice. We can't make that decision for you.

First of all i can make my own decisions and i am NOT asking you or anny other members to make this decision for me i am only asking what you're thinking of the idea and if it is even possible to accomplish this.

Second of all no s*** that is is my choice it's my idea besides a forum is to share your ideas and create knew ideas thats why i set up this topic...

And Cirevam seems hard then il just continue modeling for myself and not for RRU there is no interest ether.

I can't blame you for not wanting to share stuff with RRU because we don't show interest. I don't know what it is but it seems like no one outside of the fifty-odd active members even acknowledge the mods we create and would rather go post in Forum Games or download everything without making a single post. I ask for feedback and I usually get none and it's discouraging since I put so much time and effort into modding. So go ahead and don't share your creations with us -- I know exactly how you feel.

• Like 3

Well I like the idea, and I'm not just saying that. I think it would be cool to go through a prehistoric world and protect your base from dinosaurs.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.