Black Mesa due September 14

AcePilot90

Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No-one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes.

Anyways, been waiting since 2009! WHERE'S MAH BLACK MESA?

Xen is supposedly going to be a "game in its own right" rather than just an epilogue. After waiting for this game for.....6-8 years (whenever I first heard about it), I'm happy just to get a solid 8-10 hours of gameplay. The original Half-life was great but horribly dated imo and half-life source was a joke. So this will be a sight for sore eyes.

After waiting for this game for.....6-8 years (whenever I first heard about it), I'm happy just to get a solid 8-10 hours of gameplay.

I know, it's going to be pretty damn awesome.

And half-life source was a joke.

Yup, however we did get Freeman's mind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.