Y8 Mining Ship

Tuskano

Well, being that this is a mining ship (of the SWG universe mind you), what better place then to introduce this project of mine then on a forum about mining lol.

It is still a major WIP, and at one point put me in the dark ages with it's sheer size. After my recover and the build of the EVE Online Reaper, I am now back to this soon to be beauty.

Unfortuently, I am going off of LDD, so each section will end up being saved separatly to save of lag... which means I will be able to put detail into the interior of each part. I was going to try to get LeoCAD working, but my laptop is not accepting it and is saying it be harmfull >.>

So onto what pictures I have have. So far, the ship is a weak framework so I have an idea of the size. The cargohold/hanger will have to be made smaller but it will be an easy fix.

6693723271_45c1c2da9e_z.jpg

6693723127_70f19fca29_z.jpg

6693723445_e674e55c89_z.jpg

6693723605_767ded125a_z.jpg

1347244994m_DISPLAY.jpg

And now for two of my referance screenshots from the game.

Outside Jabba's Palace

6577237189_b80bf54d03_z.jpg

Outside the Theed Hanger

6577224543_93cf5535b8_z.jpg

Here is it on MOC pages, it's all about the same except with more links.

Well, wish me luck, going to have another go at it!

How'd you get the model into SWG as the servers are no longer running?

I took the screenshots during SWG's last month. I was one of the few who played till the end :).

They had atmospheric flight during then so players could fly their ships above cities, pvp, ect. Even better was other players on the ground could see player ships flying, and the pilots could see the players running. I think they also had NPC turrets that could fire missles at enemy ships during the city invation events.

I took the screenshots during SWG's last month. I was one of the few who played till the end :).

Cool cool. It looks good, to be sure. If you enjoyed SWG, this might be of some interest to you.

Cool cool. It looks good, to be sure. If you enjoyed SWG, this might be of some interest to you.

Heh, I had tried it and it is very good, however I have already laid SWG to rest in my mind. Still have the old files for it, but it is hard for me to start over in a game which I had already played. The only thing SWG I am doing now is with Legos which would never get old.

Ah, and an update. Here you can see my work for the cargohold. I'll just be having one side mirror the other, so all that will be needed is to build one half, then copy it, and flip it around to connect.

1347269025m_DISPLAY.jpg

1347269022m_DISPLAY.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.