Return of the lurker

Bioniclemaster

Bioniclemaster

Figured this was the best place to put this, so here goes...

After about two years of study and one evening filled with lego nostalgia, I decided to dust off several accounts of various sites I had laying around of which RRU is one. I'm mainly making this post to announce my partial return, as I still have my priorities. However, at least in the near future I will be making attempts to visit RRU a bit more often, to see how the modding of rock raiders has evolved in the past 1.5 years it has been now? It's also good to see that there is a minecraft server, a game of which I'm an avid player. So hopefully there will be more of me in the near future. Rock on!

• Like 2

Dude... I haven't seen you in so long and I'm so glad to see you again.

to see how the modding of rock raiders has evolved in the past 1.5 years

We've pretty much reached our limits and can do everything except a few things remaining. We're starting to get into Racers, and looking into Island, Loco, Stunt Rally, Alpha Team, etc.

Dude... I haven't seen you in so long and I'm so glad to see you again.

to see how the modding of rock raiders has evolved in the past 1.5 years

We've pretty much reached our limits and can do everything except a few things remaining. We're starting to get into Racers, and looking into Island, Loco, Stunt Rally, Alpha Team, etc.

At least until I won the lunacy award from Lair. Now we can have transformers, sort of.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.