DM's Manufacturing Center

Drill Master

So I decided to re-model all the vehicles in Lego Rock Raiders using the LDD. I just began last night and I have re-modeled the Large Mobile Laser Cutter. I don't know why I started with that one. It just came to me. Here is a list of the vehicles in the order I will re-model them.

LMLC: Done

large_mobile_laser_cutter_update_by_dmon

This Version needs 2 people; a driver and a laser opperator. The six tanks in the back fuel the laser, Which can be turned 360o. The cabin roof is reinforced in case of cave-ins.

Hover Scout: Done

hover_scout_remake_by_dmondeviantart-d5f

This Hover Scout is equipped with 2 front micro-lasers. This design is better as it features a firing system and crystal storage. The rear boosters allow this craft to hover over any terrain easily.

Small Digger: Pending

Small Transport Truck: Pending

Granite Grinder: Pending

Loader Dozer: Pending

SMLC: Pending

Tunnel Scout: Pending

Chrome Crusher: Pending

Tunnel Transport: Pending

To view more angles or other vehicles, Click Here

While it does not look Rock Raiders-ish (looks like a military truck, almost), it does certainly look cool. For the design you're going for, all I can really criticize about it is that the wheels look out of place.

While it does not look Rock Raiders-ish (looks like a military truck, almost), it does certainly look cool. For the design you're going for, all I can really criticize about it is that the wheels look out of place.

Yeah, I'm going to change them

EDIT: I want to take my own route which is why it is so off from the game. That gives me no limit to my imagination.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.