Gray Roll Cage

Sparks8805

I've been searching the internet for gray roll cage tops for some rock raiders sets, if anyone has some, i'd definetly love to buy them, or if someone knows of a website that sells them, i'd love to know.

:sparks: Sparks :sparks:

lol username

I'm pretty sure they were only ever available in brown. Though, if you're not a LEGO purist, you could just do some painting. :P

They were only mass produced in brown, but i'm pretty sure that some of the beta ones were made in oldgrey, I was just hoping that someone on the forum might have one. As for the painting, I could probably do that...I guess.....but that'll definetly be a last resort.

:sparks: Sparks :sparks:

Yes I checked bricklink, and there's one rollcage piece listed under Not Applicable. Thanks RRChief, I wouldn't have thought of that.

I'm pretty sure they were only ever available in brown. Though, if you're not a LEGO purist, you could just do some painting. :P

Speaking of painting, I was thinking of getting piece x478 and painting it brown for the chrome crusher. What do you think?

The narrow cage was a prototype made for the narrow cockpits like the ones I used in the Mega Mobile Laser Cutter. That is my guess at least. I saw an image of one on a prototype set and it looked a little clean to be made of carved HIPS, so TLG likely still has the mold for it, if not the file it was made from.

The narrow cage was a prototype made for the narrow cockpits like the ones I used in the Mega Mobile Laser Cutter. That is my guess at least. I saw an image of one on a prototype set and it looked a little clean to be made of carved HIPS, so TLG likely still has the mold for it, if not the file it was made from.

There's a glass version of it that was released, if you don't mind being un-raider

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.