Items that "Don't Exist"

Sparks8805

Do you have a Lego Rock Raiders item that by brickshelf, or bricklink "Doesn't Exist" ? If so, i'd love to see a picture of it! I'm trying to catalog all of the rock raiders items that supposedly "don't exist" so a picture would be greatly appreciated with your response!

I think he's trying to figure out if there's a gap in either brickshelf's or bricklink's records. The only thing that could possibly qualify are the Tamaya sets (those little promo sets that have less than 20 pieces each) and I thought they were on those sites.

I think he's trying to figure out if there's a gap in either brickshelf's or bricklink's records. The only thing that could possibly qualify are the Tamaya sets (those little promo sets that have less than 20 pieces each) and I thought they were on those sites.

You mean Kabaya.

You mean Kabaya.

You say Tamaya

I say Kabaya ♫

or something

You say Tamaya

I say Kabaya ♫

or something

I assume you're taking that bit from the Lion King's Hakuna Matata song and violently replacing those terms with "Tamaya" and "Kabaya".

You, sir, have punched me right in the childhood!

You say Tamaya

I say Kabaya ♫

or something

I assume you're taking that bit from the Lion King's Hakuna Matata song and violently replacing those terms with "Tamaya" and "Kabaya".

What does Hakuna Matata mean? (JK If someone doesn't know, then they don't deserve to live!.... :P)

You say Tamaya

I say Kabaya ♫

or something

I was talking about Tomayto Tomahto, but if that's the effect then sure, that's what I meant!

You say Tamaya

I say Kabaya ♫

or something

I was talking about Tomayto Tomahto, but if that's the effect then sure, that's what I meant!

it means NO WORRYS

You say Tamaya

I say Kabaya ♫

or something

it means NO WORRYS

No, I believe it means that people from different parts of the word pronounce the same word in different ways due to accent and dialect variations.

Ugh...this topic is going nowhere fast. I want to know about any products that were...say...a legoland exclusive, and there were only a few made, and don't exist according to bricklink, meaning there aren't any listed. I once saw a brown rock raiders coffee mug, but i was too slow to get a picture and someone bought it. That's the only thing on my list so far. I vaguely remember someone on a different topic saying somthing about having a rock raiders keychain that wasn't listed. These are the things that i'm trying to catalogue.

Oh yes, I have a Rock Raiders keychain that no one knows about, and also a Rocket Racer one of the same style. I should picture them at some point. Cyrem has also gotten pictures of a black mug and a mousepad, as well as someone else finding some weird halloween contest.

Thank you. I would like either the pictures posted on this thread or links to the threads where the pictures are listed. Also, LEGO MADE A ROCKET RACER KEYCHAIN!?!?!!? THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!

:sparks: Sparks :sparks:

• 2 weeks later...

...say...a legoland exclusive,

rrkeychain1.jpg

I don't know if this is the keychain Lair of Rockwhales mentioned or not, but it is a little known LEGOLAND exclusive. I got it from a friend who visited the park in late 2005/early 2006. It originally hinged open, but the hinge has long been broken off. The calculator also has no energy left, and the battery is not replaceable. Last and perhaps most obviously, it had a chain attached (thus making it a keychain), but It fell off and I subsequently lost it somehow.

I wish I had been more careful with it... but it's too late now. More images:

Back

Opened

The full gallery of pictures is here (once public).

I have no idea why they would be selling this in 2006. Its possible that I actually got it at the Imagination Center in Disney World (or Land. Whichever the one in Florida is.) in 2000. But then why would it have the LEGOLAND California logo on the back?

Disney World (or Land. Whichever the one in Florida is.)

World is Florida, everywhere else is Land.

And no, that isn't the keychain. Mine is a flat piece of plastic with a full body picture of Chief in a cartoon style.

Dude! That is COOL! I wish I could get my hands on one! gallery_254_22_254.png That's definetly going in the catalog! Someone else said somthing about one with a full body pic of Chief? I'd like a picture of that one too! Thanks again to everyone that helped me out with this thread!

• 9 months later...

Digging up a super old topic to answer a question I didn't notice back then!

The full gallery of pictures

Can you put a penny or something next to it? I'm confused as to how big it is.

sizecomp.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.