Hello RRU Community!

PokemarioHDG

Hello community of RRU! I am PokemarioHDG and i am a new member here (obviously :D) and i just wanted to introduce myself here. I will try my very best to become an active member of the community, although i am in school, and have a personal life too, so if i am not on the forums for a while, don't fear, i am most likely not abandoning you! I am probably occupied with something else for the time being, and will return. I am a big fan of Legos and all of their games, and i own quite a few of them. I own Lego Loco (one of my personal favorites), Lego island 1 & 2, LegoLand, a broken copy of Lego Creator, Most of the newer Lego Games, and i have a copy of Rock Raiders, but I have lost it. I also enjoy other video games, such as Minecraft, Spore, and other sandbox/simulation/open world games. I also collect video game consoles, Legos, and Pokemon cards. i hope this will be another wonderful friendship with the community here!

Another console collector eh?

Hellooo! Hola, willkommen, bienvenu, konichiwa... Aloooha!

How you doing? Yo! And in any language, welcome to RRU!

Oh, I almost forgot, if you haven't done so already, select our big blue brick book and SIGN IN PLEASE!!

Hello- oh, Station Master. erm... I don't speak gibberish, sorry. But anyway, welcome and I hope you find your Rock Raiders disc. Sorry about Creator... did you install it before it broke? Because it can run without the disc. I think.

I am a big fan of Legos and all of their games

:|

Thanks guys for all of the replies, I got a new computer after I installed it, so unless I can somehow find a way to fix the disk, I will probably have to pick up another copy. I will be sure to sign into the Blue Book, and unfortunately did not get to try LU, although I really would have liked to.

I'm sorry to hear about your issues, but at least you have a nice pair of pants on. Hopefully they'll help you in some way.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.