TheEPICtrainrider

Sadie Meowsalot

"The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (called The Daily Show until 1999), is an American late night satirical television program airing each Monday through Thursday on Comedy Central and, in Canada, The Comedy Network." -- Wikipedia

"Describing itself as a fake news program"

Well all I know is that the Daily Show reported about it and if it wasn't big enough to bother with then they wouldn't have said anything about it.

Even if the Daily Show was serious, the media tends to report things that will cause heads to turn. "Asteroid makes close flyby to earth without us knowing it" gets a lot more attention than a weather report.

Fluffy Cupcake

The way things are going, I'm going to die from heat stroke before the so-called 'day'.

The heat is ridiculous here.

Hey, you mind sharing some of that heat? It's freezing over here!

The way things are going, I'm going to die from heat stroke before the so-called 'day'.

The heat is ridiculous here.

Hey, you mind sharing some of that heat? It's freezing over here!

Mind sharing some freezing?

Wait, I'll swap some 15 degrees for -10 degrees.

Deal?

It's been raining in Massachusetts since Sunday. Three says of rain without any sun. If it rains Wednesday then I might think there is something to this end of the world thing.

I'm going to be toasting all the zombies and feeding them to themselves for breakfast!

You have a toaster next to your computer? Or are you using a laptop?

The direction of that hand screwed me pretty bad. If it said left, I would have a bucket full of tools to work with, but now I'm stuck with an angry bird plush.

*Takes the bucket of tools anyway*

Screw the rules, I have money, a bunch of tools, and the expertise to build a freakin' coilgun.

I am in school right now. All I have to my right is open air because I have the computer at the end of the table. Guess I'm doom in this scenario.

Dang, bad results for me. I get a lamp.

Perhaps I can wear the lamp shade on my head as a disguise, wield the pole like a Magna Guard and strap the base to my arm as a shield?

Fluffy Cupcake

I get to use speakers and a plastic bag D:. This won't end well... unless I am able to somehow suffocate them or affect them WITH LOUD MUSIC.

Last day. After this day humans will have to find another day to call doomsday.

March 31st, 2013? It is significant to anyone who actually cares about this kind of stuff...

March 31st, 2013?

And what happens, then? Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of *ten* Grinches, plus two!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.