reviving lego rock raiders

lms explorer factory

lms explorer factory

hay there guys,

I've been looking into a program that was made for mac but was ported over to windows called game salad. It allows you to make IPhone and android games without having to write any code. I want to do something for the community but i don't really know what would be cool... Untill i thought of making a game for IPhone and android that involved the rock raiders after there trip to planet U. Again, this idea came to me today (day of this post) and game salad is still a new program for me so i am still unsure of it's capibilities and limits. I do know that it is vary powerfull, and will allow you to use any graphics or sounds you wish. Would anyone be interested in helping me with such a project? If so, you can reply and tell me what you think. Or, if i vanish from here for a long time again, You can contact me through EMail: [email protected] twitter: @commanderlego or skype: knightwolf1019

thanks for your thoughts and help in advance.

I looked at those games and they all look like crapware to me. Ditch GameSalad. If you want to make games, make them properly. Drag and drop game making programs will never create a game worth playing.

lms explorer factory

yes, i am quickly finding that out, doctor. I'm going to go with the other program that was listed on here to see if that will be of any use. Again, i don't know any coding but i want to do something cool to try to bring back the lego rock raiders story in a new but cannon way. wile there are a lot of things you can mess with in the .cfg file of the game, i was thinking of maybe just starting one from scratch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.