Wish Corruption Game

Xenfare

Yes, it's a dress, made out of pants, which then, instead of catching on fire, just melted.

I wish that the world was LEGO. (You'll be able to corrupt this really easily, I know it)

Wish granted, but you must survive a conveyer belt ride through the machine that turns sand to glass... And live...

I wish I could understand the original Rock Raiders comics (that are in a different language) without help.

Wish granted, but you must live your life off the magazines (use them for clothing, food, etc) which are crumpled, wet and many of which will be fake replicas.

I wish I could conquer the stock market.

Wish granted, your greed and obsession with money causes you to take a huge fall and lose relationships with everyone you know.

I wish humanity would stop giving reasons for people to lose their faith in it.

Wish granted, so you go to Planet U where no-one's ever heard of humanity and you die of lonelyeness.

I wish I could make better coruuptions for this game.

Wish granted, your creation of a better corruption for this game instead corrupts your computer, then every electronic device in the world, causing a global technological wipeout.

I wish I could travel the galaxy safely and discover new worlds.

Wish granted, but you crash-land on one with no source of food and die of starvation.

I wish I could breathe water and air, with the help of no human-made devices. (adding extra clauses to stop you... > : D )

Wish granted, you buy the set for cheap online, but when it arrives, you open it to see it is a Mega Bloks World of Warcraft set instead.

I wish I was Captain of the Enterprise.

Wish granted, Minecraft was released for free, but the loss of money caused Mojang to stop updating the game, thus Minecraft became outdated.

I wish for my life to be exactly as it was before I wished this wish.

Wish granted, you don't get a wish thus creating a paradox which you get sucked into. You are then left floating through time with NO WAY OUT.

I wish that Brick smith models were capable with the Blender LDraw model import script (try answering that!)

Wish granted, but you don't get the tools nessesary for what you want to achive.

I wish that the next episode of The Underground (Machinima) would come immediatly.

Wish granted, it is incomplete and fails miserably. Consequently, riot ensues and Machinima loses fans and favour, eventually closing down.

I wish I could create any LEGO piece I want from nothing.

They come together as a group, but since they aren't all there and everyone misses one person isn't there, it's not popular at all and disbands soon.

I wish RR wouldn't randomly crash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.