Wish Corruption Game

Xenfare

Granted, a  theif from the future gives you all the games you requested that he stole. He demands a payment, in which you cannot pay. Therefore you must work under him for the next 10 years, and cannot play them until the contract is complete. After a failed criminal act, you are arrested and sent to death after a national court case. The games will be returned to their owners after you are dead, but you had possession of the games for approximately 5 minutes.

I wish for the ultimate anvil, with all the appropriate features, and in perfect condition.

Granted, you get sent it by airmail, and it hits you on the head and you die. :P

I wish I was the airmail company that did that sort of thing. :P (No offence intended)

Granted, you request a loan to start a new airmail business. After a few years, you realize delivering bills and magazines from the air is unsuccessful and your business failes. The bank then demands that you repay the loan, but you are in major debt now. You are then forced to work as a mailman for the postal service on the ground until the  500,000 loan is paid.

I wish for the perfect forge to heat my metal.

Granted, but it takes up a lot of space and was also sent to you by airmail. Although you and your house somehow survived, using it contributes massive amounts of CO2 to the air. This then causes excessive global warming, making sea level rise at least three meters, and your house was already in a swamp. Glug glug glug.

I wish I could actually do my French homework instead of waffling on in this forum. :P

Oui, c'est, mais maintenant tu as fait beaucoup d'injustice á les personnes. :P Et puis tu mors de tristesse. :P

Je veux mon ordinateur d'arrêter de ralentir.

:tf:

(Translated)

Yes, your wish is granted, but you did lots of injustice to people. And then you died of sadness.

I want my computer to stop lagging.

Drill Master

Wish grant------. I'm sorry, wishgranted.exe appears to be lagging. The program will now shut down.

I wish for a government that cares about its people.

Granted. You get a burnt cookie. (Addict's cookie. :addictcookie:  (I actually got to use that emote! :D))

I wish my custom npl's would work.

Wish granted. They work, but when used, your computer blows up.

I wish to swap all instances of the Brickster with the Infomaniac.

Granted, but now the Informaniac is a really evil person and you don't trust the Brickster with your game files, so you uninstall LI. Then you can never play it again.

I wish for another wish (since my mind is blank)

I wish that I knew something that I could say as a wish.               <------------------- Wait, isn't that a paradox?

Granted, but it is quite long and in super HD, thus chewing up all your broadband, so much that your router explodes from the tension. If you had Dial-Up you wouldn't be able to see a super HD video, but your router would still explode from trying. If you are using a laptop... then one less laptop in the universe. :P

I wish my computer had one treabyte of RAM (so that my raiders wouldn't catch Idleness Syndrome. ;P )

Wish granted, your Raiders act so perfectly, it just doesn't feel right, and you stop playing.

I wish I actually could have a wish.

Granted. It's dead. You never said anything about turning it on.

It only stands to reason that it would maintain its charge if it was at 100% and had a large battery.

I wish that I could make the perfecr Gandalf staff out of Lego (No joke - I JUST CAN'T FIND DAT PIECE AND I DON'T TINK IT WAZ EVEN PRODUCED! :P )

Wish granted. It's so flimsy it snaps.

I wish my phone permanently stayed on 100% battery, worked all the time, and was turned on. :P

Drill Master

Wish granted, your phone has unlimited battery, worked all the time, and was turned on, but since it had all these things, you overuse your phone, putting stress on the battery causing it to overheat and melt your phone.

I wish that I could control Time and Space with no problems ever.

Wish granted, but you have to be outside space to control space and outside time to control time. So you can't do anything.

I wish I knew what was causing my .npl's to not work. GRAAAAAAHHHHH!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.