Hello!

Noogah

Hello community! I've been lurking for a while, and finally made a few posts in the LR modding forum. I guess I should finally make an introductory post.

So, salutations! I was quite thrilled this forum existed. I've been a Lego Racers fan for a long time, and thought I was the only person who had ever spent so much time relishing in its delectable, brightly-colored 24-bit textures, and its golden masterwork of a soundtrack. I also love LR 2, and I've spent a bit of time with Drome Racers too.

Seeing how the forum is dedicated to Rock Raiders, which looks like a really cool game, I think I might try to obtain it at some point in the near future.

Also, just in case anybody wonders about my avatar.

Welcome to RRU! I'm le717, also an LR fan (and one who doesn't own LRR). Most of the time you'll find me in the Racers areas, but I sometimes branch out and post on the LRR section. I (unintentionally) wrote the LEGO Racers 1 and 2 FAQ, the writer of a few LEGO Alternate installers, and the creator of the LEGO Island Windower tool. If you need any help, please ask! Someone will be glad to help!

I hope you stay a long time, and please, mind the silliness around here. Some of us here... um... don't have all our bricks. :P

BTW, stray away from the Brony Herd topic. It is the pitfall of RRU, and once you get in, you can't get out. Many a people have fallen prey, and it is a sad sight to see that happen. For the record, I am not a brony, nor do I ever plan to be one. I actually belong to the Foundation against the Creation of Bronies, in collaboration with the Anti-Brony Committee Society. ;) :P

• Like 2

Lego Racers

golden masterwork of a soundtrack.

I lol'd

anyway hi. You'll know me as that crazy person who keeps acting like he's making some big LRR mod but really makes slow progress because it's harder than he thought and he can't model and he's busy and when he isn't busy which is more often than it should be he screws around or draws crap or plays sonic games or makes let's plays or insane youtube videos that will blow your mind in a bad way and then makes long sentences rambling on and WAD WHAT A RUN ON.

I'm actually sane.

Lair? Sane? Pffffffffffffff

Welcome to RRU. Don't wear any pants. We need to overthrow extreme.

@Le717 Chill. Some bronies you wouldn't be able to tell that they're bronies.

Welcome to RRU! I hope you stay a while and post regularly... Because we have WAAAAY too many members who just leave suddenly.

And, as le717 said: STAY AWAY FROM THE BRONY HERD. Crazy stuff happens there, and very few members are able to traverse between the pocket-dimension of The Brony Herd and the realm of RRU. Enter at your own risk.

Fluffy Cupcake

I actually belong to the Foundation against the Creation of Bronies, in collaboration with the Anti-Brony Committee Society. ;):P
...Really now? ;P

And, as le717 said: STAY AWAY FROM THE BRONY HERD. Crazy stuff happens there, and very few members are able to traverse between the pocket-dimension of The Brony Herd and the realm of RRU. Enter at your own risk.

This coming from a brony. And another one, me, who agrees. Don't go around there unless you can handle, THE PONY.

A

a

a

a

nyway, welcome to RRU! Actually... it seems more like a CLGU (Classic LEGO Gamers United) now with all the different games being equally layed out with RR.

Wow! Seems like there's some kind of a brony topic I should avoid...

Yeah, I'll stay away. Living in a house full of sisters, I am a little less averted to MLP than your average non-brony Joe, but I am still firmly...disinclined to hang around a brony thread.

I hope you stay a while and post regularly

I plan to.

Welcome, comrade Noogah. I must inform you under contract obligations that your are obliged to wear pants at all times. Attempting to remove said pants will result in your quite literal termination.

Have a nice stay.

BTW, stray away from the Brony Herd topic. It is the pitfall of RRU, and once you get in, you can't get out.

Hey guys, I'm back from my 22nd excursion into the brony topic. What's everyone doing? Welcoming a new guy? That's cool.

Hey guys, I'm back from my 22nd excursion into the brony topic. What's everyone doing? Welcoming a new guy? That's cool.

I've noticed that you and your horsey friends have had a couple non-pant-wearing infractions. Although it might not do any good, I suggest you try and run.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.