Does anyone have links to karsies mods

Ryno226

Alright, you are really annoying me now. If you have anything you need to add, click the EDIT button below your last post. Double-posting is not allowed for other members without a good reason, and you're no exception.

Sadie beat me with her light-speed typing.

• Like 3

its not school its just a forum so i dont give a damn about grammer but your grandma does xD

This excuse is one of the stupidest ones on the internet.

If you don't "give a damn about grammar" no one will be able to understand what you're saying, and you'll generally be ignored. Like right now.

Seriously, I'm sick of people saying that. Also, grandma jokes. Yeah, because I'm so old if I care about looking intelligent, and that's such a bad thing. Sure explains a lot about this generation.

this generation

wow how old am I

• Like 3

its not school its just a forum so i dont give a damn about grammer but your grandma does xD

Are you implying that my Grandmother, who may or may not have passed away, would be screwed by you? You're disgusting filth.

Sadie beat me with his light-speed typing.

*Her

Sorry ;P Fixed.

• Like 3

Sadie Meowsalot

people can obviously read so im not that much of a nerd to put all my effort into grammer

Except that doesn't have anything to do with being a nerd? And more to do with writing things in a way other people can easily process and comprehend?

im not that much of a nerd to put all my effort into grammer

Okay, keep looking like a fool then. I mean, you could just improve yourself and look intelligent, but no.

im not that much of a nerd

yeah this is such a bad thing right

this is a forum not a social net work

No one said it was?

And that's all the more reason to try to look proper, since you're posting "permanent" posts to public people instead of spamming people you know IRL.